Mileena

HEARTSREVOLUTION?

Wow I've been listening to them a bit in the last few days and it really reminds me of last summer when I went through a phase of listening to them non-stop. Maybe I should start listening to them a bit more? Because I kind of moved on from them and forgot about them, I guess I have to be in the right mood to listen to them.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Wow I've been listening to them a bit in the last few days and it really reminds me of last summer when I went through a phase of listening to them non-stop. Maybe I should start listening to them a bit more? Because I kind of moved on from them and forgot about them, I guess I have to be in the right mood to listen to them.

download their mixtape 'are we having fun yet?' from their soundcloud for free. honestly it's 1000X better than their earlier stuff. the production is better and all the tracks sound great. 

4r9w86.jpg

download their mixtape 'are we having fun yet?' from their soundcloud for free. honestly it's 1000X better than their earlier stuff. the production is better and all the tracks sound great. 

I downloaded it a couple of days ago and I've only listened to the mixtape once but so far I agree, they've definatly improved so I'm interested in hearing some future stuff.

I downloaded it a couple of days ago and I've only listened to the mixtape once but so far I agree, they've definatly improved so I'm interested in hearing some future stuff.

i think it's great 'cause they've really found their sound. a lot of people are like 'the days of hearts japan are better' - but i have to disagree. HJ was good in its own way but i can only listen to it so many times before i get bored, and imho the beginning of 'dance 'till dawn' sounds too much like 'empathy' by crystal castles for me to get into it. but yes AWHFY is definitely so much better and their recent songs from a couple of months ago are fly too. i really can't wait for their debut album! 

4r9w86.jpg

i think it's great 'cause they've really found their sound. a lot of people are like 'the days of hearts japan are better' - but i have to disagree. HJ was good in its own way but i can only listen to it so many times before i get bored, and imho the beginning of 'dance 'till dawn' sounds too much like 'empathy' by crystal castles for me to get into it. but yes AWHFY is definitely so much better and their recent songs from a couple of months ago are fly too. i really can't wait for their debut album! 

I know, it's got more layers too it and different sounds, the tracks all sound a lot different to eachother. I think before they were probably still experimenting a bit, and still will be so I've got high hopes for the album.

But tbh, if I get more into them I'll probably end up liking all their music because like Lana, there isn't one song by her that I don't like by her because... I don't even know why, I've just never disliked a song by her which is what always happens when I stan for someone.

I know, it's got more layers too it and different sounds, the tracks all sound a lot different to eachother. I think before they were probably still experimenting a bit, and still will be so I've got high hopes for the album.

But tbh, if I get more into them I'll probably end up liking all their music because like Lana, there isn't one song by her that I don't like by her because... I don't even know why, I've just never disliked a song by her which is what always happens when I stan for someone.

totally, the production is way better in my opinion. and that's exactly what i was thinking, very similar to CC in that way, CC's first album was very all over the shop but then they started to find their sound in II and now they're fully established in III. it's good that HR released eps to experiment with though before releasing an album that they're really happy with. it's also really nice to hear more of lo's voice on AWHFY, i adore her lyrics. i especially love the song 'supreme', i love the jumpy beat and the way it's like a click your fingers sort of beat. 

4r9w86.jpg