Sign in to follow this  
iconiclana

Ultraviolence Album Cover, in colour

I've edited the UV album cover making it clearer and in colour. It looks rather animated but it was hard to not heavily edit it due to the lighting and grain in the original photo. Hope you appreciate my efforts. Feedback is much appreciated! 

j5v4ax.jpg

like you're one to talk about looking creepy  :eek:  

6q3A2rO.png

Who the duck are you? Don't come in here trying to shade me with that ugly picture of marina as your icon and 5 hours clocked on this site unless u wanna get clocked with knowledge bitch

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Who the duck are you? Don't come in here trying to shade me with that ugly picture of marina as your icon and 5 hours clocked on this site unless u wanna get clocked with knowledge bitch

Oh no! My mistake! I didn't realize I was talking to the great, famous musician Jackson Novem. Tell me how that music career works out for you in 10 years hon  :kiss:

5UNbEmr.jpg

Oh no! My mistake! I didn't realize I was talking to the great, famous musician Jackson Novem. Tell me how that music career works out for you in 10 years hon  :kiss:

please can a mod do something about this troll....

So anyone who somehow doesn't like your "music" is automatically a troll?  :biblio:

No somebody who tries to degrade me by calling my face creepy

like you're one to talk about looking creepy  :eek:  

6q3A2rO.png

And then proceeds to make fun of me and what I work hard to do....

Is why I reported you, because behavior like that is rude and uncalled for and reminds of a time not so long ago when it was "cool" to make fun of me, so bye

So anyone who somehow doesn't like your "music" is automatically a troll?  :biblio:

No someone who attacks his appearance completely unwarranted is a troll.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

lol righttt not the best looking to be judging other peoples work as if you could do better ... :smokes3:  :um:

wait, so because you don't like his face it means that he can't have an opinion on this edit and that he can't do better. lmao. this site is hideous. and I love a lot of the edits iconiclana has posted, but this is really bad

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I regret even posting this, people are just rude and uncalled for and the arguing is just ridiculous. I wanted consrructive critism, not for my efforts to be trashed. I'm never posting on here again, it's a waste of time and frankly the majority of you are arseholes. Yeah this isnt the best edit, and it does look animated yes, but I edit a lot of stuff which turns out really great but whatever. 

Constructive*