Fluorine

Charli XCX

OH MY GOD IT IS SO FUCKING GOOD LIKE HOLY SHIT CHARLI YOU NEED TO WORK WITH GIORGIO MORODER ON YOUR NEXT ALBUM LIKE HOLY SHIT I AM BLOWN. I hated Tom's Diner and Deja Vu, because I thought the production sounded like cheap demos, but THIS and Kylie Minogue's song is FIREEEEEE

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: 

stan mode deluxe like holy shit i love it so much it's an anthem

i REALLY need to hear the Myspace demo from 2000-and-god-knows-when-it-was because the lyrics on this is OUFFFFFF :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

i REALLY need to hear the Myspace demo from 2000-and-god-knows-when-it-was because the lyrics on this is OUFFFFFF :flutter:

Yeah, uh, there's no Myspace demo, I don't know where people are getting that from. The song is from 2013.

And as for the lyrics, it is, uh, very clearly about dick, and being came on, so that's cool i guess

X----into me, into you----X

Yeah, uh, there's no Myspace demo, I don't know where people are getting that from.

And as for the lyrics, it is, uh, very clearly about dick, and being came on, so that's cool i guess

whether it's legitimately from myspace or not, i don't know, but an old (or perhaps, original) version has supposedly been traded around for a long time. even i heard about it before giorgio announced the collaboration.

nevermind, i see you wrote 2013 now. that's what i heard too - that it was around true romance. :)