Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli saying these songs aren't new is the same thing as Ke$ha saying "Woohoo" was an "old demo" when most fans knew it was new. :toofunny: What a mess.

Yeah, makes me wonder how much stock we should ever put into something when an artist says a song is "old"...they don't seem to live in the same sphere of time that we do. :teehee:

It is possible that they are really old, however, because I saw the site had uploaded just recently an unreleased song that was online in the same form in 2008. :eek: 

So I posted a rant on tumblr and I guess I'll copy and paste it here. It's the last of anything I have to say about the new tracks leaking.

"So I was asleep/going to class/in class when the last 2 tracks leaked, but by now we all know a total of 4 Charli tracks leaked in the last 24 hours. And she has posted about it on twitter although she deleted the more specific tweets.

The good news is she said that these tracks are all old demos and none were going to be used for her new album so progress with that should be going well still.

The bad news is these arent just throw always that were never going to see the light of day. They are very good tracks and she said she probably was going to sell them to other artists… And we all know Charli’s new favorite thing is writing for others… So it’s a real shame she could’ve lost some huge hits for other artists… We know she is working with Britney… One of these songs could’ve made her a lot of money (especially “I don’t know your name").

So yeah of course she’s pissed. And she has every right to be and this really sucks and the people who leaked them are meanies… I don’t really know what else to say, I just wanted to get it all out there. I feel like as a Charli fan I had to say something about this.

It’s over now though, lets just enjoy the tracks and move on, and don’t be douche bags in the future because you are only screwing over the artists you claim to love so much."

Well the good news is the 4 new tracks + Interior, Valentine, I Love It, Just Desserts, Smile, End of the World, Jungle, and maybe some others give me enough high quality newish sounding non-album tracks to make a good compilation album instead of having them all as their own songs under "demos and unreleased". 

@@Baby V Alex they are on tumblr... Doesn't get much easier to find than that.

Well the good news is the 4 new tracks + Interior, Valentine, I Love It, Just Desserts, Smile, End of the World, Jungle, and maybe some others give me enough high quality newish sounding non-album tracks to make a good compilation album instead of having them all as their own songs under "demos and unreleased". 

@@Baby V Alex they are on tumblr... Doesn't get much easier to find than that.

Can you give me the names plz

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I actually adore them both, but the alien-one is my all-time favorite :oprah:  (don't ask me why, but I wanna make posters of them to hang them up in my kinda empty room)

ugh i don't lik the alien ones... I don't think she looks good in them they just kinda scare me and I don't like the bindis... one of my least favorite Charli shoots. Maybe my least favorite.

ugh i don't lik the alien ones... I don't think she looks good in them they just kinda scare me and I don't like the bindis... one of my least favorite Charli shoots. Maybe my least favorite.

oh well, everyone has their favorites, but I really like them just because they're a bit scary (and I also listen + watch a lot Marilyn Manson stuff so I'm kinda used to scary/creepy things I think lol). But I also really like this shoot:

Charli-XCX.jpg

I can't find more than one photo from the 2012 shoot, it's annoying. Anyway, as for the alien one I have 9 photos, all decent quality (most are either 700x1000 or 900x1500). I don't know if there's more since quite frankly I don't like it, but I can send them if you'd like. :P

If you want to do that I will love you forever :oprah:

+ lol, I guess I'm the only one here that likes that shoot and I'm going to explore the dark holes of the internet for more photos of the 2012 + 2013 shoot :runs: