Fluorine

Charli XCX

SHE'S GOING TO USE THEM. WE CAN WAIT UNTIL AN OFFICIAL RELEASE.

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

I LOVE YOU

I mean yes we'll wait but why leak now, ruin her plans, push the album back farther, just because we're too excited. It's not like we're not going to hear them. 

THIS IS LIKE 14 ALL OVER AGAIN

but worse because these could be new tracks

but guys she said she's only recorded like 2 or 3 tracks for the album so far (if that) so I really don't think we have much to worry about... The album is in it's super early stages. Besides the fact these songs might not even be for her new album. Where do people get that stuff anyway? Nothing from True Romance leaked before it was released... (she just released 4/5ths of the album herself...)

THIS IS LIKE 14 ALL OVER AGAIN

but worse because these could be new tracks

but guys she said she's only recorded like 2 or 3 tracks for the album so far (if that) so I really don't think we have much to worry about... The album is in it's super early stages. Besides the fact these songs might not even be for her new album. Where do people get that stuff anyway? Nothing from True Romance leaked before it was released... (she just released 4/5ths of the album herself...)

But like Hundred Dollar Bill said, they're new, she is going to use them anyway so why can't we just be patient and wait? 

But like Hundred Dollar Bill said, they're new, she is going to use them anyway so why can't we just be patient and wait? 

we don't know that she'll use them, and we don't even know how new they are, what they are, or anything about them for that matter... Charli still has tons of old tracks that haven't leaked... What makes everyone think that this guy somehow has access to two new songs she recorded for her next album? It would've been easy enough for him to get Heartbreak High. That's the least shocking thing he could've leaked... I'm just calling him on his bluff tbh. Whatever he has probably isn't as new or as game changing as you guys think it is.

edit: nvm he just leaked I dont even know your name omg... and it sounds REALLY good so Im actually kind of mad now... How did he get this...

FUCK THIS SOUNDS NEW AND REALLY GOOD :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

I'm actually upset it leaked now because it sounds really good omg.... I didn't want something like THIS to leak...

WOW LOL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T ENDORSE LEAKS WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE JUST SAYING

14417469274.gif