Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone else feel like beg for you is like …. Missing a hook? The beat drop feels so forgettable and it doesn’t have that instant ear worm that most Charli songs have, especially good ones “gooOoOoO” and new shapes “what u want, I ain’t got it” :horror2:

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

made a mashup with cry for you 

idk how to feel about this song i feel like if the drop wasn't so boring the song would be fantastic, even taking the shortness of it into consideration

xMcVPI7.jpg

6 minutes ago, abombnd said:

idk how to feel about this song i feel like if the drop wasn't so boring the song would be fantastic, even taking the shortness of it into consideration

wtf this slaps so much i love it 

4 hours ago, CyberKid said:

I could swear that there was waaay less hostility towards her music back in 2019

Not invalidating negative opinions lol, just an observation 

It’s always been pretty bad on here tbh.

2018-2019 People loved then hated 1999, hated that BIOYL was even being released, were divided over Gone cuz the “vocals were mixed weird” constantly complained about how “awful” 2099 was gonna be (before it was even released), never stopped complaining that she doesn’t do enough solo songs(even when the featured artists elevate the song), complained that she does too much PC music type stuff, now they’re complaining that she’s too basic. :facepalm:

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

red balloon

Overhated bop!

I think this is unpopular but for me her worst song is easily Forgiveness. The only song of hers I can’t find any enjoyment in. :smh:

2 minutes ago, xcx said:

Overhated bop!

I think this is unpopular but for me her worst song is easily Forgiveness. The only song of hers I can’t find any enjoyment in. :smh:

idk how to tell you but in all nearly 5400 pages of this thread this is kinda the worst take ive ever seen

X----into me, into you----X

3 minutes ago, Drift said:

idk how to tell you but in all nearly 5400 pages of this thread this is kinda the worst take ive ever seen

Everyone hated Jesus for telling the truth :oprah3:

2 hours ago, abombnd said:

It got taken down :( Do you have a link? :)