Fluorine

Charli XCX

i swear Charli has said within the last few months Marina would be the "celebrity" she would be stuck on a desert island with

I am sure they are still friends

remember Marina did unfollow Charli and went a whole year before refollowing her

i swear Charli has said within the last few months Marina would be the "celebrity" she would be stuck on a desert island with

I am sure they are still friends

remember Marina did unfollow Charli and went a whole year before refollowing her

yea some shit definitely went down between them but Charli denied it so I'm confused....

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

this how i imagine y'all to be like

this is me at 2 am, bouncing tits and all

father please | i know what the silence's for | i don't want you standing at my door | opening the lock with your fingers no

The Sucker promo has gotten so lazy... I really think Charli's post-Electra Heart moment is coming. She's literally following in Marina's footsteps.

It's actually pretty ironic now that I think about it. Both of them tried to go more mainstream for their 2nd albums while trying to be cynical and sarcastic about the pop world, but meanwhile the thing they are making fun of is actually taking it's toll and draining them, and they can't wait to get it over with.

2dt29zc.jpg

Does anyone have the Famous radio edit?

this is all I can find 

TjmiIK4.png

not released yet

Two copies of a Famous promo CD was sold on eBay today. It had the album version, the radio edit and the instrumental. We might get it soon.

lABVyGE.png