Fluorine

Charli XCX

the sophie tracks are annoying  :creep: sounds like something i'd listen to once, be super confused about it, and then never listen again  :makeup:

yea, I totally agree with you about sounding annoying haha I think it's great that she's interested on experimenting and trying new sounds, but PC Music feels like a comeback to the TR era when she should go futher. I don't want her to become a parody of herself. altrough I know some fans would like that bc SUCKER wasn't cool enough for them. 

I hope the SOPHIE thing goes to his album, and on Charli3 (sorry 14  :creep:) she goes for a synth pop like Robyn's Body Talk (altrough I would love something more organical). anyway, Charli only knows so...

the sophie tracks are annoying  :creep:

how about no

Guys where is this song though :crying:

aaaww, light it up. :toofunny: the song that never saw the light

lABVyGE.png

I hope she works with Nille Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder on the next album (also, I'm excited for the Robyn collaborator she mentioned) and put SOPHIE and those PC Music artists aside.   :whitney:

the sophie tracks are annoying   :creep: sounds like something i'd listen to once, be super confused about it, and then never listen again   :makeup:

:wtf::wtf::wtf::pls:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

i love how she literally described SUCKER in that video tho. it's like she was making SUCKER like it was released, got inspired and found out that she wanted to do a punk album instead near the album finish line and got bitter at SUCKER but still put it out. idk

lABVyGE.png

I hope she works with Nille Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder on the next album (also, I'm excited for the Robyn collaborator she mentioned) and put SOPHIE and those PC Music artists aside.  :whitney:

The Sophie tracks sound like nightcore and European rave music. I Sophie releases them as an EP and not charli, so that we get music from charli that is way better, but I want listen to vroom vroom.

The Sophie tracks sound like nightcore and European rave music. I Sophie releases them as an EP and not charli, so that we get music from charli that is way better, but I want listen to vroom vroom.

a EP would be great, I guess it would make some fans happy for getting the tracks and others that don't like this type of sound too (and I know a lot of them from another place) by going on another direction for the album, still eletronic, but something more real. Charli don't really think of her audience when she's making music, I hope this time she does.  :poordat:

I just wanna give y'all an important heads up!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charli-Xcx-Charlie-Xcx-Album-14-Sleeve-Version-Promo-/271881073739?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f4d5ff44b&autorefresh=true

You might have seen this on eBay. DO NOT buy it from him at that ridiculous price. He's known for selling fake Marina shit and fake everything. He sold me a fake Marina promo album. And someone gave him negative feedback for selling a fake 14 CD earlier this year too. I just don't want y'all to spend £250 on something fake and cheap.

lABVyGE.png

PC Music feels like a comeback to the TR era when she should go futher. I don't want her to become a parody of herself. altrough I know some fans would like that bc SUCKER wasn't cool enough for them. 

PC Music is nothing like the TR era music though. Like they literally don't sound alike at all. What would your definition of further be? As much as people would like to think, top 40 pop isn't Charli's strong suit, she can write a nice hook, but as evidenced by the Sucker era it doesn't seem to work out for her. I'd rather her continue to make the music she actually enjoys making rather than whatever Sucker was. Also it's not that Sucker wasn't cool enough, its that it was a messy, rushed, half-assed effort brought on by her label.

I just wanna give y'all an important heads up!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charli-Xcx-Charlie-Xcx-Album-14-Sleeve-Version-Promo-/271881073739?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f4d5ff44b&autorefresh=true

You might have seen this on eBay. DO NOT buy it from him at that ridiculous price. He's known for selling fake Marina shit and fake everything. He sold me a fake Marina promo album. And someone gave him negative feedback for selling a fake 14 CD earlier this year too. I just don't want y'all to spend £250 on something fake and cheap.

PLEASE @ HIM FAKING THE SIGNATURE ON A FROOT BOXSET

HIS

$_57.JPG

A real one

$_12.JPG

y'all trynna come for me i'm just being honest! PC music is literally my least favorite genre like that Hey Qt song or w/e makes me wanna slit my throat. how about INSTEAD we try to get those 2 madeon demos hmmmm  :hooker:

TjmiIK4.png

I thought all of the FROOT box sets came signed ,,,?

So did I but apparently there were batches that weren't (seem to be in the UK or Europe only). It's also possible that he bough the 7" separately and put them in the empty presentation box which was also available for sale in the UK and then signed that (hence why its not in the shrink)

y'all trynna come for me i'm just being honest! PC music is literally my least favorite genre like that Hey Qt song or w/e makes me wanna slit my throat. how about INSTEAD we try to get those 2 madeon demos hmmmm  :hooker:

I have the same opinion lol