Fluorine

Charli XCX

Insert the CD into your computer and open it in iTunes.

omfg LMAOOOOOOOOO I just seen this  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

Do you guys know any music app for iPad/iPhone where I can download free music? I have an app called Music DL Pro but it stopped working and crashed. I need help. I had up to 1450+ songs on it and every time I open the app it crashes. I've tried everything to fix it, but nothing works. Please help. All of my charli stuff was on that app.

Do you guys know any music app for iPad/iPhone where I can download free music? I have an app called Music DL Pro but it stopped working and crashed. I need help. I had up to 1450+ songs on it and every time I open the app it crashes. I've tried everything to fix it, but nothing works. Please help. All of my charli stuff was on that app.

There's a very good app called iTunes Store.

I think iTunes caught onto those apps allowing that and all of them were updated to where their only function is basically to get free soundcloud songs now. It sucks, but I now just download stuff on my computer rather than from my phone now. I hate it though, because I waaaaay preferred doing it on my phone and avoiding sketchy sites on my computer.

H0bDaqU.gif

I think iTunes caught onto those apps allowing that and all of them were updated to where their only function is basically to get free soundcloud songs now. It sucks, but I now just download stuff on my computer rather than from my phone now. I hate it though, because I waaaaay preferred doing it on my phone and avoiding sketchy sites on my computer.

I feel you

Not everyone is a rich fancy person or has money and a computer. :)

i don't care if you buy music or not but not everyone who uses itunes is rich or fancy. a song is 99p 

Omg is this what kids are doing nowadays!?

I didn't even know there was a way to get free music directly to your phone... I always hook my phone up to my computer to get music...

Some of you are very petty and drama queens, not everyone can afford paying music not even spotify.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

OT:

She canceled 5 dates of the tour. I hope everything is ok but it seems to be for tiredness idk. 

CGX5fCnWoAIlTJC.jpg

Some of you are very petty and drama queens, not everyone can afford paying music not even spotify.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

OT:

She canceled 5 dates of the tour. I hope everything is ok but it seems to be for tiredness idk. 

CGX5fCnWoAIlTJC.jpg

Now I feel bad for being annoyed that she cancelled. I hope she is okay  :(

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I feel like she's getting depressed that she went the direction she went with Sucker and doesn't feel like this is what she wanted. Im the same age as her, she's still really young and she doesn't really seem like she is the kind of person that's meant to be a huge manufactured pop star.

I feel like she's getting depressed that she went the direction she went with Sucker and doesn't feel like this is what she wanted. Im the same age as her, she's still really young and she doesn't really seem like she is the kind of person that's meant to be a huge manufactured pop star.

Another reason I wash her fans would stop pretending the Sucker era was a genuine, organic process that Charli was full behind. They praise and era that she hates and makes her miserable (she looks miserable in every interview I've seen in the past 6 months) and then she feels like she's disappointing her fans for wanting to stop doing something she hates.