Fluorine

Charli XCX

I discovered it like months ago, I just wish someone could translate what the producer and the girls from Icona are saying....   :flutter:

I totally could do that. That's like a perk of being Norwegian. We understand danish and swedish. But people from Sweden and Denmark does not understand us most of the time, which is ridiculous. :toofunny: We have the most normal language of them all.

lABVyGE.png

you can always travel to ATL on Sept 29 :makeup:

MS MR and Circa Waves are that night...so I'll be at that show. I like Charli and Bleachers, but after Charli has trashed the album yet is still doing this cartoon bullshit on the tour I don't feel a need to see her this go around. ffs the ticket FEES are the same price as the tickets post fees to see her in 2013.

yeah ATL is just really far for me to travel on a school night. If it was during the summer, maybe. And yeah I regret not seeing her for $12 in 2013.

H0bDaqU.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charli-Xcx-Rare-Album-Sampler-First-Album-Charlie-Xcx-True-Romance-Demos-/271903621817?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f4eb802b9

Another fake copy. Just so you guys know and don't buy anything from him.

They used 'Die Tonight' for the new Scream Queens trailer
http://youtu.be/1Pfvt9jXF3U

what in the actual world :rip:

lABVyGE.png

I totally could do that. That's like a perk of being Norwegian. We understand danish and swedish. But people from Sweden and Denmark does not understand us most of the time, which is ridiculous. :toofunny: We have the most normal language of them all.

Oh please do it, you don't have to do it inmidiately...  :flutter:  :flutter:

Watched the Scream Queens preview and I almost screamed, I'm really excited about the series.  :oic2:  

Oh please do it, you don't have to do it inmidiately...  :flutter:  :flutter:

Watched the Scream Queens preview and I almost screamed, I'm really excited about the series.  :oic2:  

I can try to make a short summary of it later. Remind me if I haven't done it in a few days. :lmao:

lABVyGE.png

I didn't realize we had full live versions (extremely minimal crowd noise) of the three songs we know she did with SOPHIE

Throw It Up could be a hit :defeated: 

BzhmW.png

I didn't realize we had full live versions (extremely minimal crowd noise) of the three songs we know she did with SOPHIE

I think that song is called "I Want That Trophy"?

Also, "Make It Right" is likely called "Paradise".

X----into me, into you----X

I had a weird experience with her music because last year the only song I heard was Fancy/Boom Clap but I heard that her old music was better so I listened to 14 a lot before I actually listened to her other albums which is why 14 is my favorite even though I think TR is better

C7EJSFg.gif

they're so so so goooodddDD

it's annoying that we don't have a release date for 'em

we don't even know if they'll ever see the light......

..baby light it up :creep:

lABVyGE.png

Been busy lately, but a few things:

She turned the party at Governors Ball in New York, and flashed her bra which was completely see through <3

Spotify recently put up a live session with her and I like it. I think a lot of songs on Sucker sound better live because they hve real guitars and drums. I really think Sucker would've sounded better and songs like Break the Rules would've been less cheesy if live instruments were used on the album so it had a rock sound instead of that Avril Lavigne faux-punk sheen.