Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok............so does this mean you'll stop soliciting your overpriced shit on this forum?

I think the main thing I hate about cyber bullies is that you know nothing about my illnesses and my life in general so you have no idea that while you sit behind your laptop bullying a vulnerable person over the internet, you probably don't even care how your bullying is going to affect my mental health and as someone who has had to struggle with a mental condition for my whole life, I'd like to be a voice for others who have had to go through the same things that I have because they need to know that it's never okay for someone to be abused either in person or over the internet

5105735_orig.png

yeah but you already made your point before, there's no need for you to keep attacking him...

Thank you for being so kind and helpful. The world needs more people like you.

I just want to leave this here for anyone who needs it. http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Bullying/Pages/Cyberbullying.aspx I have had to deal with pain all my life and I don't want anyone else to go through the same thing

5105735_orig.png

I think the main thing I hate about cyber bullies is that you know nothing about my illnesses and my life in general so you have no idea that while you sit behind your laptop bullying a vulnerable person over the internet, you probably don't even care how your bullying is going to affect my mental health and as someone who has had to struggle with a mental condition for my whole life, I'd like to be a voice for others who have had to go through the same things that I have because they need to know that it's never okay for someone to be abused either in person or over the internet

I'm gonna bite my tongue on this one because this is a Charli XCX forum and not a place to discuss how your mental illness doesn't reprieve you of criticism and using it as a badge to deflect criticism actually harms mentally ill people (coming from someone who has been struggling with several mental illnesses for years and would be willing to speak with you about it if you need someone to talk to) so if you'd like to discuss this further you can message me privately! Have a great day!

I'm gonna bite my tongue on this one because this is a Charli XCX forum and not a place to discuss how your mental illness doesn't reprieve you of criticism and using it as a badge to deflect criticism actually harms mentally ill people (coming from someone who has been struggling with several mental illnesses for years and would be willing to speak with you about it if you need someone to talk to) so if you'd like to discuss this further you can message me privately! Have a great day!

I just struggle to see why you needed to attack me from such a hateful place when I posted three times about some CDs that I wanted to go to a good home. I did nothing to personally attack you by posting my CDs on the forum I just thought that as a collector it would be helpful. There is no collectors thread for Charli like there is in on Marinaboards and I was trying to be helpful. I don't know whether you were able to get some sort of kick out of taking your anger and frustration out on me with hurtful comments but you know I just hope it was worth it. Don't you think that even if I wasn't ill then your comments would be inappropriate. No one deserves that

5105735_orig.png

That's not attacking.........But ok, whatever you say!

I don't understand why you feel the need to be a passive-aggressive bitch for. The user just came here to advertise that they were selling some rare Charli merch and wanted it to go to somewhere with a good home, yet you appear hellbent on viciously attacking said member. Quit the attitude, it ain't cool.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

"My music with SOPHIE is my favorite music I ever made!"

"dancing 2 Sophie this morning !!! make sure you listen to this if you haven't already angels.... we're working together on things for my next album and i can't wait for you to hear it.... I think it's my favourite music I have ever made !!!!!"

https://instagram.com/p/481jwNJu5G/

"The next album is the most pop thing and the most electronic thing I’ve done!" 

"It's going to be so different from the last album," she told the site. "It's going to be the most pop thing, and the most electronic thing I've done. I started working in that way quite naturally, it just happened. This always happens, the second I put out the previous record I'm always over it."

http://www.nme.com/news/charli-xcx/86767

lABVyGE.png