Fluorine

Charli XCX

................................................................ Oh!

Man I really hope she does something with this track and not give it to someone because Stay Away and Set Me Free are two of my favorite songs by Charli. I can't imagine why it didn't make True Romance. I'm dying to hear it ughhhhhh

A Miley fan on twitter claims to have it (Midnight) and 'the studio version' of MESS but I doubt thats true

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

someone just post it on tumblr please </3

or lyrics would be cute :*

I doubt anyone would go to jail for posting an outtake from a 3 year old album...lmao

No one is *confirmed* to have it and now that she's registered it it would be even harder for the song to leak so dnt get ur hopes up

Sorry i brought it up i was just confused as to why it was suddenly registered

P.S. http://pcmusic.boards.net/post/3908

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

&nbsp;

No one is *confirmed* to have it and now that she's registered it it would be even harder for the song to leak so dnt get ur hopes up

Sorry i brought it up i was just confused as to why it was suddenly registered

I feel like the fact that people were talking about it before is registered is a confirmation to me...Midnight is such a sour subject :(

someone just post it on tumblr please </3

or lyrics would be cute :*

I doubt anyone would go to jail for posting an outtake from a 3 year old album...lmao

I posted the untagged Angry All the Time to my tumblr and I got an IFPI claim a few hours later, people do care about it leaking

BzhmW.png

Girls night out sound so good:) midnight was recently registered on ascap so I guess she is releasing it(?) she has the copyright now

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★