Fluorine

Charli XCX

Is Girls Night Out a collab with Hannah Diamond or sone of those PC music girls? It doesn't sound like its just her

It is Charli. It's probably just pitched.

The fact that we aren't gonna hear studio versions for probably a year tho...

lABVyGE.png

It is Charli. It's probably just pitched.

The fact that we aren't gonna hear studio versions for probably a year tho...

Thats not what I'm saying. I hear Charli but I hear another vocal layer that doesn't sound like her/pitched. Also wasn't she working on a collab with one if those PC music girls?

No one is *confirmed* to have it and now that she's registered it it would be even harder for the song to leak so dnt get ur hopes up

Sorry i brought it up i was just confused as to why it was suddenly registered

P.S. http://pcmusic.boards.net/post/3908

omg who did this… I opened that dropbox and gasped. That's a LOT of leaked music… Do they have a vendetta against PC music?

oh wait is a lot of this live stuff? ugh I just want to find the Charli songs, this is such a large list of music…)

omg who did this… I opened that dropbox and gasped. That's a LOT of leaked music… Do they have a vendetta against PC music?

oh wait is a lot of this live stuff? ugh I just want to find the Charli songs, this is such a large list of music…)

wait, what dropbox...?

lABVyGE.png

it's like one of the top threads in the mp3 section. PC Music dropbox.

Or is a lot of this like old stuff that's been around for while or already released lol… I guess I don't know PC Music well.

OOOH, i see it now

most of it is just live stuff, i think

lABVyGE.png

ok so I just found the 3 Sophie x Charli songs in one of the threads but apparently there's others? (granted I kind of remember some live videos before but it was just lq snippets I think)

tbh… I don't really understand Charli anymore. I'm still listening but first impression, just based on Sophies style, the editing on Charli's voice, and the lyrical content, I don't understand what Charli is doing. 

Why is she so insistent on making "ironically stupid" music? I was kind of hoping after Sucker she would go in a more profound lyrical direction and we could hear her voice do beautiful things… This music is kind of a parody of generic pop music. 

I guess Charli is still young and partying all the time and enjoying the fame though. She's just having fun. But for me personally it's less enjoyable to listen to than something a bit more heartfelt.

All of PC's music has been released for free, up until a month or so ago, when they finally put out a compilation album. This person just uploaded everything so it would be easier to see if you're missing anything I guess. This Dropbox has been up for a long time and they recently took down the stuff that you can buy. They do have a couple unreleased and live tracks though.

There are only 3 high quality audios of Sophie's songs that were recorder from the pop cube show in May (?). PC music is just electronic dance pop music w feminine vocals and Charli is just having fun experimenting w new sounds, she doesn't like to do the same thing twice and I think she's doing a good job rn; the songs are cute and simple w cool sounds she's also been doing a good job as DJ her new music is good for the genre and all the PC music concept which inspired by the cyber culture, more 2000s very Pop, simple lyrics, It is what it is the music is enjoyable

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★

CAN SOMEOME RECORD THIS AND POST IT TO YOUTUBE? AT AROUND 35:40 IS MOW THAT LAWN https://www.lattelecom.tv/arhivs/360tv_positivus/2015-07-18/1436526392045/tiesraide_koncerts_positivus_2015

....i'm watching it now. i can't skip further into it.... i have to watch the whole thing :rip: i don't understand a fucking thing

I can't watch it :(

just register and confirm your mail. it was actually kinda easy.

lABVyGE.png