Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think she'll enjoy performing the PC tracks live because it'll sound very different from the record

either that or she'll do some sort of cyber tour or sth, it could be a fully fledged out idea by the time promo rolls

BzhmW.png

It does look like her but at the same time would crazy 14 charli ever wear something that sane looking?

WELL it must some time ago tho

and the crazy 14 girl probably had some "sane" clothes as well 

lABVyGE.png

Judging by the aesthetic of the new album, I think a full version of Moments in Love is in order?

not like that would ever happen but i really want it to god fucking dammit :toofloppy:

I really really really want a longer version of Heatwave too. Or even a re-release of SU with full-length, remastered tracks.

C7EJSFg.gif

I really really really want a longer version of Heatwave too. Or even a re-release of SU with full-length, remastered tracks.

A remastered full Heatwave would be life.

lABVyGE.png

Maybe she trying to pawn it off so they registered it

or she's planning on performing it on the tour and registered it to collect performance royalties 

BzhmW.png

Didn't she say the song was from the punk album tho?

Exactly why its Mow The Lawn- I'm pretty sure Midnight was a TR outtake and what u said about her pawning it off makes a lot of sense because on ASCAP she's not listed as the performer or whatever

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I think it's been registered since True Romance. I think that's how we found out about it. I'm not sure. @ would probably remember though.

And didn't she tease performing Mow The Lawn a few weeks/couple months ago but never did? I'm pretty sure that'll be the song.

Midnight is from 2013 and sounds like Stay Away and Set Me Free, it would NEVER be on the punk album. As for the ASCAP registration, I do think that's rather recent.

X----into me, into you----X