Fluorine

Charli XCX

i mean the x ray specs guy who tagged the shit out of that song... whats his website, soundcloud; whatever? if you know

it doesn't really matter because all of the shit is like it

and why tf does he tag??? 

bc he became a fucking giant prick since I knew him from GGD in 2009 

BzhmW.png

I haven't listened to anything pre-Sucker in months... in fact I don't think I have anything pre-Sucker other than Blood & Sweat and Angry All The Time

isn't "Blood & Sweat" the same as Angry All The Time..? people apparently called it that... somehow... god knows why

lABVyGE.png

I'm just wondering. (Or, I've been wondering for some times now, as nobody replied to this earlier.) Was !Franchesckaar! ever released on 7" vinyl? On the promo CD sticker, it says that they were releasing the song in digital form, CD form AND on 7" vinyls from release date, August 18th 2008. 

Lb70WTp.jpg

lABVyGE.png

someone pls pls pls record her Lolla livestream in the next 2-3 hours, could be the most HQ version of Mow the Lawn we'll ever get

i'm on it, andy

lABVyGE.png

i'm on it, andy

and i managed to do it in fucking 192kbps.......... and the stream lagged, so i had to cut out the silenced parts and mash them together. :rip: hopefully someone else recorded it....

lABVyGE.png