Fluorine

Charli XCX

I hope she get's to release it when SHE wants to release it, and not when Atlantic wants her to. That's the problem with Sucker/True Romance. She got bored of them before they even came out...

lABVyGE.png

hey angels I'm doing a special last minute show in London on Thursday night (TOMORROW) for red bull. It's gonna be my last show in the UK for a while before I disappear and finish my new album. It's going to be a fair well to sucker and I'm so happy to be doing this in London, my home. The only way to get tickets is to win tickets so go to my Twitter for more information. It's going to be a brilliant and special night and I will be so so so happy to see all the angels there. Lots of love xxxx

https://instagram.com/p/7aT7ZJJu5m/?taken-by=charli_xcx

"BEFORE I FINISH MY ALBUM" YAAAAASSSSSSS :crying: i'm gonna miss seeing her perform tho. i hope she does something special for tomorrows show

lABVyGE.png

hey angels I'm doing a special last minute show in London on Thursday night (TOMORROW) for red bull. It's gonna be my last show in the UK for a while before I disappear and finish my new album. It's going to be a fair well to sucker and I'm so happy to be doing this in London, my home. The only way to get tickets is to win tickets so go to my Twitter for more information. It's going to be a brilliant and special night and I will be so so so happy to see all the angels there. Lots of love xxxx

https://instagram.com/p/7aT7ZJJu5m/?taken-by=charli_xcx

"BEFORE I FINISH MY ALBUM" YAAAAASSSSSSS :crying: i'm gonna miss seeing her perform tho. i hope she does something special for tomorrows show

omg i think she edited the part where she said she would be happy and "NOT GLOOMY" i  was like omg charli  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

im happy this is a good way to end the era if im reading what shes saying right. do you think she'll perform any special songs? like maybe sucker all the way through?

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Same Old Love's chorus is literally just charli :toofunny: explains why thats the only good part of the song

I have to seriously question Selena Gomez's place as a "singer" if she couldn't even keep up with Charli's vocals. Charlie struggles to hit a note herself, so what does that say about Selena if she couldn't even get to that level  :fabcat:

I have to seriously question Selena Gomez's place as a "singer" if she couldn't even keep up with Charli's vocals. Charli struggles to hit a note herself, so what does that say about Selena if she couldn't even get to that level  :fabcat:

let's NOT

:smokes3:  :bye2:

YAAASSS SISTREN, drag ha

lABVyGE.png

I have to seriously question Selena Gomez's place as a "singer" if she couldn't even keep up with Charli's vocals. Charlie struggles to hit a note herself, so what does that say about Selena if she couldn't even get to that level  :fabcat:

I agree with all of this except you doubting charli's vocals :creep:

Demos_copy.png

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I agree with all of this except you doubting charli's vocals :creep:

Y'all need to be real here. I love Charli but she is not a good vocalist. Thats why she layers the shit out of her vocals, shouts her choruses, and talked her way though 90% of True Romance. She's very good at writing for herself to compliment this style, but she is by no means a good vocalist. 

Y'all need to be real here. I love Charli but she is not a good vocalist. Thats why she layers the shit out of her vocals, shouts her choruses, and talked her way though 90% of True Romance. She's very good at writing for herself to compliment this style, but she is by no means a good vocalist. 

X----into me, into you----X

are u like deaf, have u ever heard kingdom

she can sing beautifully she just never uses her voice in the traditional "good singer" way

she may not be excellent or anything but shes cant be shrugged off as "not a good vocalist"

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I hope you don't like Ellie Goulding or I'll drag you to Satan and back  :hooker:

BzhmW.png

I hope you don't like Ellie Goulding or I'll drag you to Satan and back  :hooker:

I like the occasional song but I'd put her in the same league vocally as Charli. They know how to work their voices. They're not horrible singers, they're just not good ones, which is perfectly alright if you're like Charli and writing your own music and doing something fresh. The original comment was more a dig at how Selena doesn't write her stuff and now apparently she can't sing it either, so why is she here? People took it more as an attack on Charli.

are u like deaf, have u ever heard kingdom

Anyone can sound good on a studio track after 20 takes (not saying thats what happened just pointing out), hence literally any Britney Spears song/album. Theres a reason we haven't heard Kingdom live, and theres a reason we don't have more tracks that are vocally like it. I'm not trying to insult her by saying she's not a good vocalist, I'm just pointing out one of her weaker areas. You don't have to be a great vocalist to be a great artist, I'm just noting that its Charli's weaker aspect.

The original comment was more a dig at how Selena doesn't write her stuff and now apparently she can't sing it either, so why is she here?

latinx representation since i was like 13

even simply skimming her wikipedia, you'll see how much she's actually worked and at least respect that

and girl, we've known that selena suxx at singing, she comes out with basic ass (dare i say 'bops') that a lot of people really enjoy, though i've listened to same old love many times now and charli only sings 'ohs', ''heys' 'ahs'

i'm not even a charli fan for high notes so this argument is quite pointless to me :flop:

You don't have to be a great vocalist to be a great artist, I'm just noting that its Charli's weaker aspect.

okay :~)