Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys stop leaking shiiittt!! XCX3 is coming with all the songs we want plus more! Leaking it is just majorly f*cking up the sales side of this!! i just want charli to gain more attention from this album cause we all know its her best stuff yet and leaking it is not helping at all hahah we've already had 14 songs released by charli this year like calm yo tittys and wait!!! I'm tired af at this mess but i love this album so much i just want it to do well! SO STOP LEAKING SHIT PLZZZZzzzzZ!

you know you lying and probably the person that keeps snitching to choli about the leaks

.....Where are those 14 officially released songs? :oprah3:

Been so perched for new material I forgot Number 1 Angel existed....sis... :eartha:  :eartha:

we all for got about "NO NUMBER 1 ANGEL"

HELLO MY ANGELS, 

THIS IS CHOLI XZX

LEAK MY ALBUM AND ALL MY OTHER SHIT,

HAVE ME SHOOK LIKE IM ABOUT TO SHIT DIARRHEA

LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAKKKKKK

LEAKKKK

L

E

A

K

KKKKK

KKKKKK

<3

:rip: okaaay

but yeah, NYC (The Way Out) sounds like it could be one of her best unreleased songs :defeated: it's not like it's gonna be released, so LEAK IT

lABVyGE.png

leak bounce leak tko leak gno choose one and LEAK IT I'm TIRED OF SNIPPETS NO MORE. LEAK A FULL FUCKING SONG  we all know that this won't hurt charli, she and her management deserve it as this point maybe it'll help them learn how to actually release and promote an album bc they wont with this one, give the gays what they want and END homophobia by leaking it giphy.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Watch her go Sky Ferreira on her fans/leakers and nothing will leak for another 8 years

Don't go there please! One Sky Ferreira is enough   :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

My problem is, if she's said she's not going to release the exchange songs like TKO, Taxi, etc. and other songs confirmed to not be on the album like Round + Round then leak them. It will have little to no effect on the album, and maybe it will scare her label into actually releasing some kind of official album announcement, because lord knows Boys is going to get scrapped and not make the album

can someone pls just find out an individual who has the album and we all can annoy them with messages/mentions until they finally just leak it? Or is this too messy

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19