Fluorine

Charli XCX

what are you saying omg. leaks barely affect her sales, only stans find out about leaks and they will buy it anyways. "bigger audience" yes it had potential but it was screwed up.

it still has potential thoooooooo. y'all keep saying her label fucked it up (and yes they fucking did) but if it leaks they're gonna half ass it with her and fuck her over. 

Guys stop leaking shiiittt!! XCX3 is coming with all the songs we want plus more! Leaking it is just majorly f*cking up the sales side of this!! i just want charli to gain more attention from this album cause we all know its her best stuff yet and leaking it is not helping at all hahah we've already had 14 songs released by charli this year like calm yo tittys and wait!!! I'm tired af at this mess but i love this album so much i just want it to do well! SO STOP LEAKING SHIT PLZZZZzzzzZ!

delete your account

OT: leak bounce

Guys stop leaking shiiittt!! XCX3 is coming with all the songs we want plus more! Leaking it is just majorly f*cking up the sales side of this!! i just want charli to gain more attention from this album cause we all know its her best stuff yet and leaking it is not helping at all hahah we've already had 14 songs released by charli this year like calm yo tittys and wait!!! I'm tired af at this mess but i love this album so much i just want it to do well! SO STOP LEAKING SHIT PLZZZZzzzzZ!

.....Where are those 14 officially released songs? :oprah3:

Been so perched for new material I forgot Number 1 Angel existed....sis... :eartha:  :eartha:

Pulp, on 15 Aug 2017 - 04:01 AM, said:snapback.png

stuff should be appearing here now  :)

https://drive.google...UDhuNVZkemJIeEE

i'll update this when/if things leak etc etc

but um can someone PLEASE link me to the take my hand demo, im missing pretty much nothing except that and like 2 snippets which will be added once available again, also including full edits of Dreams Money Can Buy + Spoons

im late but you are wonderful thank you

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

it still has potential thoooooooo. y'all keep saying her label fucked it up (and yes they fucking did) but if it leaks they're gonna half ass it with her and fuck her over. 

I'm sorry, but you're lying to yourself if you think any of these XCX3 songs were going to be major hits, let alone thinking that her label will even promote them

No point in asking people to not leak it lmao. This album campaign has been so messy and clearly a few people have it and are set on leaking it. I feel bad for her cause I'm sure having stuff leaks sucks but like...clearly it's gonna happen eventually and if it doesn't we might never hear the songs we heard snippets of or live performances of anyways.

No point in asking people to not leak it lmao. This album campaign has been so messy and clearly a few people have it and are set on leaking it. I feel bad for her cause I'm sure having stuff leaks sucks but like...clearly it's gonna happen eventually and if it doesn't we might never hear the songs we heard snippets of or live performances of anyways.

leak bounce

giphy.gif

would kill for a studio version of too many omens...

the masterpost is almost done, i NEED people to send me stuff i've asked like 5 times...ya'll help me finish this very complete master post its missing like 3 things

i'm missing:

Take My Hand (demo)

What You Wanna Do (snippet)

and that other snippet from a few pages ago, forgot its name (not charlotte del rey)

a COMPLETE (besides above stuff) Charli unreleased masterpost:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7OYHTqHJl50UDhuNVZkemJIeEE

thanks so much!

heres a rough demo snippet of so far away you forgot

http://picosong.com/wsFrQ/

Honestly I feel like the next 2-3 weeks is going to just be all of us in here freaking out over new 10 second snippets of each song on XCX3 that the gheys will upload (once more people have it) looking for attention and I've come to terms and am completely ok with that. :facepalm:  :toofunny:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

.....Where are those 14 officially released songs? :oprah3:

Been so perched for new material I forgot Number 1 Angel existed....sis... :eartha:  :eartha:

I literally think this is the issue with a lot of people in here. Like grow up you all act like she has been silent for 3 years lmao.

Antyway, on the other hand I do think since there are old songs like out there, those should leak.