Fluorine

Charli XCX

what the highest quality version of good girls we have? i have the version that guy leaked who also leaked die 4, gno, down like woah, and waterfall 320 simultaneously. i feel like its not hq

also, i would love if someone made album art with the title Eclipse. xcx girl in an xcx world is a trash title lets be honest. love all your guys' art btw!!

I don't think anyone here doubts that apart from the girlies at Warner/AtlanticfiDykmF.gif

I just don't get why the label hasn't come to realize she's not the "top 40 radio" pop hits kinda girl (ATAP and now Boys - both flops) and that she just got lucky with Boom Clap.... stick to targeting the market towards her fan base by putting out a "surprise" album and shake the conventional "single release then album months later after wasted promo" game up like at this point they're just wasting time as this leak spreads to more and more people.... that is if she intends on keeping any of these tracks anymore

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

what the highest quality version of good girls we have? i have the version that guy leaked who also leaked die 4, gno, down like woah, and waterfall 320 simultaneously. i feel like its not hq

also, i would love if someone made album art with the title Eclipse. xcx girl in an xcx world is a trash title lets be honest. love all your guys' art btw!!

and eclipse is a good title..?

:teehee:

I just don't get why the label hasn't come to realize she's not the "top 40 radio" pop hits kinda girl (ATAP and now Boys - both flops) and that she just got lucky with Boom Clap.... stick to targeting the market towards her fan base by putting out a "surprise" album and shake the conventional "single release then album months later after wasted promo" game up like at this point they're just wasting time as this leak spreads to more and more people.... that is if she intends on keeping any of these tracks anymore

i think her label just thinks that she's got a big potential to be a huge pop artist, but i don't think that GP is ready for music and aesthetic that charli is serving 

Because labels are stuck in an old method of selling records, they're unwilling to change or try new ways to sell records because they're more than likely worried about making a loss more than releasing music.

Most of these heads of labels are only concerned with making money off artists and their singles/records because they themselves aren't music people.

j14CYJi.png

Because labels are stuck in an old method of selling records, they're unwilling to change or try new ways to sell records because they're more than likely worried about making a loss more than releasing music.

Most of these heads of labels are only concerned with making money off artists and their singles/records because they themselves aren't music people.

I mean let's be real though (I love her to death don't get me wrong and no shade) but charli was never in the game as a big record seller anyway Sucker literally only had 28k first week sales like she obviously has her fan base now at this point and should stick to that, lol but yeah fuck the label heads honestly

That clearer TKO though.... :defeated: bless whoever posted that, can't remember who you are 

also, ya know how every time some hoe gets something exclusive like instrumentals before everyone else they leak everything except like one song so they have some exclusive? yeah i feel like thats our situation rn. If anyone even has No Angel, that is their little exclusive that they are REALLY holding onto. I hope I'm proven wrong though and it leaks.

H0bDaqU.gif

I think Charli already achieved her own success and the label should recognize that. She got stans all over the world, she's such a good person and professional. I feel bad for her about all this mess and it feels like Atlantic is not giving a SHIT about her leaked project (or at least feels like it). We love you Charli and we always will. #LeakTheExchangeSongs

That clearer TKO though.... :defeated: bless whoever posted that, can't remember who you are 

also, ya know how every time some hoe gets something exclusive like instrumentals before everyone else they leak everything except like one song so they have some exclusive? yeah i feel like thats our situation rn. If anyone even has No Angel, that is their little exclusive that they are REALLY holding onto. I hope I'm proven wrong though and it leaks.

I mean shit though, if I had No Angel or any of the exchange tracks I wouldn't share those tracks with anyone and I'm sure a lot of people in this thread have the same mentality 

well maybe No Angel not so much since it'd leak anyway

I think Charli already achieved her own success and the label should recognize that. She got stans all over the world, she's such a good person and professional. I feel bad for her about all this mess and it feels like Atlantic is not giving a SHIT about her leaked project (or at least feels like it). We love you Charli and we always will. #LeakTheExchangeSongs

Tbh and it was kind of an upsetting moment when she tweeted @ me when she was shitty about the leak situation.

I still love ha, have always wanted the best for her, but you know her LABEL FUCKING LOVE HER

fiDykmF.gif

j14CYJi.png