Fluorine

Charli XCX

well sistren I think I'm gonna doze off soon, if anything else leaks from Discord be sure to let me know so I can add it to the dropbox f- I mean report it to fckyeahcharli

UKk0JnJ.gif

also a reminder to anyone who gets a hold of that full recording with the Dua snippets and other stuff send that to me too

UKk0JnJ.gif

te deseo, cariño

i'm gonna re chop the new snippets and stuff, because they're all mislabeled and stuff

you can just take them from my dropbox link and re-label them if you want rather than going through the whole recording yourself; to be fair I went off a list someone else posted of the whole audio file to make my life 100x easier  :deadbanana:

te deseo, cariño

you can just take them from my dropbox link and re-label them if you want rather than going through the whole recording yourself; to be fair I went off a list someone else posted of the whole audio file to make my life 100x easier  :deadbanana:

im not attacking you i promise!!! <3

I'm living Bella boyfriend material vs charli boyfriend material lol

bellas is so awful

anyone who download the leaks from last night

song entitled "Heatwave (Messy Snippets)" is Girls Thinkin Bout Boys and Unknown Snippet 15 is I Wanna Be With You