Fluorine

Charli XCX

i didn't realize lb was back up. tragic. 

for people that have met charli recently, does she meet people outside or inside the venue? i feel bad but i'm just not paying for that setlist, i literally met marina by just waiting for her to come outside through the back of the venue lol.

I met her inside the venue & i didn't hear about anyone meeting either outside of the assigned m&gs (Halsey you had to pay for or be upgraded, Charli was announced an hour before doors & I think not everyone had a chance to meet her. At least my friend didn't get a photo w her.) 

Maybe if you knew the venue enough you might have luck? I understand tho the setlist was shit lol :(

~

I thought it was weird someone here posted here about her being stoned af during an interview at a show. She was completely sober at mine I felt & was really engaged in looking at & talking to all of us separately.

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I met her inside the venue & i didn't hear about anyone meeting either outside of the assigned m&gs (Halsey you had to pay for or be upgraded, Charli was announced an hour before doors & I think not everyone had a chance to meet her. At least my friend didn't get a photo w her.) 

Maybe if you knew the venue enough you might have luck? I understand tho the setlist was shit lol :(

~

I thought it was weird someone here posted here about her being stoned af during an interview at a show. She was completely sober at mine I felt & was really engaged in looking at & talking to all of us separately.

i wonder if i'd be shot at by her security if i offered her a joint lol

i wonder if i'd be shot at by her security if i offered her a joint lol

I mean this was awhile ago (like pre-Boom Clap) but I know her and Chloe from Kitten were actively looking for Molly at the show I went to. You could probably give her one, but I'm sure she has plenty of weed

I mean this was awhile ago (like pre-Boom Clap) but I know her and Chloe from Kitten were actively looking for Molly at the show I went to. You could probably give her one, but I'm sure she has plenty of weed

yeah, i just figured it might be hard to have on you when you're travelling so much. but being vancouver yeah she'll probably already have some

Where

its not music mafia bc theyre smart and sell for 10x that amount so i guess its a white twink on twitter who has a bf that looks exactly like him and also wants to midkey murder his family  :um3:  

VHshv7gl.png

Good girls don't do that type of stuff!!

e0p7lt9.gif

this comment is cursed

*doesn't know what being stoned is*

*doesn't know what 14 is*

I know what being stoned is, and I know Charlis first album. Why did the person say "remember what happened to 14" or something. I thought they meant something else, not Charlis 1st album lol.