Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can someone help me make a list of the HQ songs that leaked from (presumably) the hack? NOT DISCORD RIPS, HAHA

1. Tonight (Blondie Demo) 
  2. Mess V1
  3. Mess V2
  4. Hold on Tight
  5. Gravity
  6. Pirates
  7. Burning Up (LIZ Demo)
  8. I Wanna B With You
  9. Die 4
  10. Kingdom Come (Rita Ora Demo)
  11. Untitled Acoustic Demo ("Up & Down")
  12. Mow that Lawn
  13. Paris
  14. Bounce (Thomas Version) 
  15. Can You Hear Me
  16. Bounce (Kyary Version) 
  17. Queen Lizzy
  18. Losing My Cool (Demo)
  19. Boyfriend Material
  20. Nothing Too Serious
  21. Midnight
  22. Midnight (Remix) 
  23. Save You
  24. Come to My Party (MQ) 
  25. Good Girls
  26. Girls Night Out
  27. Down Like Whoa
  28. Waterfall
  29. Boyfriend Material

"Rope" & the "Over You" come from somewhere else, right? And "Ring?"

Can someone help me make a list of the HQ songs that leaked from (presumably) the hack? NOT DISCORD RIPS, HAHA

1. Tonight (Blondie Demo) 
  2. Mess V1
  3. Mess V2
  4. Hold on Tight
  5. Gravity
  6. Pirates
  7. Burning Up (LIZ Demo)
  8. I Wanna B With You
  9. Die 4
  10. Kingdom Come (Rita Ora Demo)
  11. Untitled Acoustic Demo ("Up & Down")
  12. Mow that Lawn
  13. Paris
  14. Bounce (Thomas Version) 
  15. Can You Hear Me
  16. Bounce (Kyary Version) 
  17. Queen Lizzy
  18. Losing My Cool (Demo)
  19. Boyfriend Material
  20. Nothing Too Serious
  21. Midnight
  22. Midnight (Remix) 
  23. Save You
  24. Come to My Party (MQ) 
  25. Good Girls
  26. Girls Night Out
  27. Down Like Whoa
  28. Waterfall
  29. Boyfriend Material

"Rope" & the "Over You" come from somewhere else, right? And "Ring?"

strobe light

coo coo crazy

in the darkness (this IS a discord recording, but i kept it because the file i got is full and there aren't many notification sounds)

I just met Charli XCX and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time XCXER that day. I walked into the $350 Silver VIP front row of Halsey’s HFK tour and say hello, she replies with “Atlantic scum” and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “you saved my life” I say. “You’re the reason I’m alive today”. She looks me dead in the eye and says “you’ll die soon enough, ugly” and then whispered “try drugs, fatty”. I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the VIP section and that’s when Charli started making whale noises at me. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Charli is in fact; a horrible person.

giphy.gif

I just met Charli XCX and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time XCXER that day. I walked into the $350 Silver VIP front row of Halsey’s HFK tour and say hello, she replies with “Atlantic scum” and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “you saved my life” I say. “You’re the reason I’m alive today”. She looks me dead in the eye and says “you’ll die soon enough, ugly” and then whispered “try drugs, fatty”. I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the VIP section and that’s when Charli started making whale noises at me. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Charli is in fact; a horrible person.

Didn't someone make this joke like 5 pages ago?

tf is this

EDIT: oh wait is another charli xcx leak. gurl you can't post a whole thread about a charlie leak on LANAboards. That's why there is the Charli XCX  thread

but lowkey bopping to this omg   :bop: 

???, ?????????

what the fuck is this

tenor.gif?itemid=5904913

yall actually like this stuf..?