Fluorine

Charli XCX

Omg the Losin' My Cool leak  :defeated:  One of my favorite Charli songs and in HQ!!! I'm so used to suffering through the 8-bit potato-recorded leaks we usually get

Edit: also this version doesn't like a demo??? It sounds more finished compared to the one that was leaked previously 

While Taxi, R&R, and No Angel remain our primary focus, I'd like to take this time to remind the delegates of CharliBoards® that we still need studio recordings of Wanna Get Fucked Up + Party 4 U

rkW0l_s-200x150.gif

While Taxi, R&R, and No Angel remain our primary focus, I'd like to take this time to remind the delegates of CharliBoards® that we still need studio recordings of Wanna Get Fucked Up + Party 4 U

rkW0l_s-200x150.gif

Both of those tracks can stay binned as far as I'm concerned.

n3mTolT.jpg

j14CYJi.png

rkW0l_s-200x150.gif

I cannot believe you would pay Up And Down and Burn Rubber this dust. We want them too

rkW0l_s-200x150.gif

rkW0l_s-200x150.gif

wanna get fucked up dosent even have verses its just her mumbling lmfao mess

And? If she sang it live there has to be a charli version out there SOMEWHERE

rkW0l_s-200x150.gif

She doesn't even sing it she's usually lip syncing or singing over Sarah Bonito's vocals. Sarah herself already said it's her song with Sophie.

Both of those tracks can stay binned as far as I'm concerned.

You're so brave. Thank you for sharing your story.

I cannot believe you would pay Up And Down and Burn Rubber this dust. We want them too

rkW0l_s-200x150.gif

I love Up n Down but no one seems too concerned about that song atm. Burn Rubber is out of our jurisdiction.

wanna get fucked up dosent even have verses its just her mumbling lmfao mess

AND IT SLAPS