Fluorine

Charli XCX

Babygirl is skinnier than y'all wish u could ever be don't ever put her on the worst n1a song list and slander her!

"I've got a million dollar smile, I can live in your dreams

With my angel wings and Fiorucci jeans" 

the lyrics are so iconic, it's an 80's skinny bubblegum bitch summer anthem get some taste x

also Backseat is incredibly underwhleming no one wanted a shitty autotuned emotion outtake ballad from Carly x Charli I wanted a dance track to end homophobia and be a dick down pride anthem 

wow finally a skinny member on here with taste whom can hear!!! 

unpopular opinion but i really don't like femmebot or i got it. i completely understand the appeal and i've bopped to them both on several occasions but i skip them every time without fail now. similar to the way that the rest of the mixtape has really grown on me, these 2 songs have gotten worse with each listen. cupcakke's verse is the only part in i got it worth listening to and the same goes for the chorus in femmebot, just my onion. they're still both better than out of my head  :fabcat:

the only bad song ever made by miss xcx is called red balloon

i discount it because it was for an animated movie soundtrack but it honestly boggles my mind that she put it on her album

what typa abstract poetry... 

anyways, yes Hannah Diamond is... something else. Some of the gays unironically stan her and think she's some sort of revolutionary genius.

I think the second part was about wanting miss obesicassie to go back to her homeland and honestly I don't really mind her. Although, if it was her idea to try and kickstart the Charli lards website and disrupt this thread.... good morning to everyone except miss obesicassie, she can choke. (I don't remember if it was her idea tho)

CHARLI LARDS LMFAOOO autocorrect sis wyd 

thanks for reminding me

xcx.boards.net

because lana del rey is a hack

unpopular opinion but i really don't like femmebot or i got it. i completely understand the appeal and i've bopped to them both on several occasions but i skip them every time without fail now. similar to the way that the rest of the mixtape has really grown on me, these 2 songs have gotten worse with each listen. cupcakke's verse is the only part in i got it worth listening to and the same goes for the chorus in femmebot, just my onion. they're still both better than out of my head  :fabcat:

i discount it because it was for an animated movie soundtrack but it honestly boggles my mind that she put it on her album

femmebot and i got it were incredibly front loaded, i don't play them anymore either

backseat, tears and delicious have staying power

it was alma's

We know but they’re saying Becuase she’s on a majority of the song

Alma ruined her own song. Tove is the best part. Charli is forgettable on it

Alma’s not even bad y’all should hate on Tommy Trash and Pablo Shittar instead

whoever says babygirl is one of her worst should be banned. as well as face felony charges. 

GLOSS ON MY LIPS POP SUN IN MY EYES GO STEAL THE LIQUOR FROM INSIDE ...wannatakealittlesipwitchu wannaspendalittlebitwitchu ! ...both of their minds UGHHH

the only bad song ever made by miss xcx is called red balloon

I think you had a seizure and mispelled Backseat

I think gays just hate Pablo cause he sang longer than anyone on I got It

Baby girl isn't bad at all, y'all just hate it cause it's 1980's synth pop and y'all are done with that.

I bet the same people that hate Babygirl hate Bad Kids on Born This Way

hoId up....not when he contributed to the best song on POP2 after Track 10....

tumblr_oucg5h0eac1qapt9zo2_400.gif?w=872

So my ban got reversed on atrI....see ya!photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

3 AM is a choice.

People who like Babygirl are the reason that XCX3 hasn't been released. If only you all stanned Pull Up instead.

3 AM is a choice.

XCX3 hasn't been released because Diplita cunt bitch and Dennis' erectile dysfunction asses raped her electronically, and then only shared 1/8th of what they raped from her. So it was almost pointless. Wow 5 bad demos of booounce wewwwoooooooow!