Fluorine

Charli XCX

What the fuck?????? She's never even had a smash hit or made them tons of money, why does she get a full fucking tour.

She even has a show in my city....if these dates went to charIi.....I wouIdve seen her Iive :crai:  :crai:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

honestly I think Carly Rae should guest on Girls Night Out if Liz isn't gonna be on the track, it'd make up for the shitty Backseat collab and be an 80's gay club anthem we all needed, she'd fit so well on the track with her canadian caucasian oatmeal raisin sugar cookie voice 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

honestly I think Carly Rae should guest on Girls Night Out if Liz isn't gonna be on the track, it'd make up for the shitty Backseat collab and be an 80's gay club anthem we all needed, she'd fit so well on the track with her canadian caucasian oatmeal raisin sugar cookie voice 

nah...GNO is perfect as it isphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

nah...GNO is perfect as it isphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

disagree it sounds empty and is missing something but idk what the final solo version sounds like 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I'm genuinely in shock that we don't have any exchange tracks other than TKO in lq still like its literally been over half a year

I've aIready given up tbhphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539 keep themphoto-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

disagree it sounds empty and is missing something but idk what the final solo version sounds like

Really kinda agree... live it seems to sound really nice and bassy, but the studio leak just sounds too clean and bare... not full-bodied at all. Upping the tempo like it is live would help too slightly.

Drown me in loud reverberated bass Charli queen... :defeated: :toofunny:

We know but they’re saying Becuase she’s on a majority of the song

Alma’s not even bad y’all should hate on Tommy Trash and Pablo Shittar instead

end racism 

People who like Babygirl are the reason that XCX3 hasn't been released. If only you all stanned Pull Up instead.lol no.

lol no

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

People who like Babygirl are the reason that XCX3 hasn't been released. If only you all stanned Pull Up instead.

Charli XCX 3:51: "I've got a million dollar smile, I can live in your dreams

With my angel wings and Fiorucci jeans."

smile.png