Fluorine

Charli XCX

imagine a more finished version of I wanna be with u....like party for you......or 5itm........omg

fuck it imma do it myself. IWBU mega edit coming soon.

feat hannah diamond OMG paradise found dead

a LOT of xcx3 sounds are in the sophie sample pack which u can find for free somewhere on the pc music reddit

I was the one who posted it here originally. I stated that I was looking for instrumentals or stems from N1A or pop 2 exclusively, most of which wasn't produced by Sophie exclusively. thank you for trying to help though <3

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Ok I know this sounds like such a "duh" moment but I honestly think Charli was too "next level" for her own good. If she was just another one of those pop girls who records a collection of other people's demo's and calls it their body of work (album), Atlantic would've had no problem pushing her 3rd album. 

Also, I think single after single after single is the smartest way to release songs, because it's so easy for an album to get lost in a sea of new music without the artist having MASSIVE momentum aka tons of funding behind them. This way her songs will always be in the "new releases" section

First of all the fact that you think we're getting an album out of this  :lmao:

Second its not that deep and you really took that post personally for some weird reason. You don't like it then fine but plenty of her fans do and the song was just released to build hype around her. My point though is that you all beg for an album and then never support the singles, then get pissed when her label won't let her drop an album.

Did it sound like I took it personal? I just responded because I'm one of the people not supporting Charli's current single, and you said we don't like the singles because they're singles. I used the word "personally" so it didn't sound like I was speaking for everyone. 

That's a fair point though. We should've supported ATAP the same way the barbz support Nicki on everything. Angels take notes!

But I feel like our support isn't enough to make much of a difference, ATAP was supposed to be a hit with the GP...

Ok so I've listened to 5 In The Morning a handful of times and it's alright. I like pop Charli and the vengeful, icy vibe of this song just isn't my energy. + I still dislike the autotune/piercing vocal fx

On another note, could you imagine releasing a song and being excited to release new music and all your fans can fucking say is "ok but release no angel. where's GNO and Taxi. release the exchange songs."??? That must make Charli feel so undervalued by her own fans. I wouldn't even call them fans. Some of you bird brained hoes are no better than Atlantic. She's already been raided for her artistry without compensation and we were all happy to run and download everything, give her a break.