Fluorine

Charli XCX

honestly i dont even want an album. i just want this bitch and her bad bangs and terrible pitch to go on a solo headlining tour in whatever basement she can book so i can see her LIVE.

Like i dont wanna pay $100+  to go see that rat Halsey or Trailer Swift for two hours and see Charli say "My name is Charli XCX and I like to party!!" to a stadium with only 200 people in it while singing Fancy, i Love It and Break the Rules

Is this too much to ask for 

BonyPoshLadybug-max-1mb.gif

this x1000. i couldn't agree more wow

honestly i dont even want an album. i just want this bitch and her bad bangs and terrible pitch to go on a solo headlining tour in whatever basement she can book so i can see her LIVE.

Like i dont wanna pay $100+  to go see that rat Halsey or Trailer Swift for two hours and see Charli say "My name is Charli XCX and I like to party!!" to a stadium with only 200 people in it while singing Fancy, i Love It and Break the Rules

Is this too much to ask for 

BonyPoshLadybug-max-1mb.gif

she's been doing shows as she's on tour tho i wouldn't be surprised if she kept doing those