Fluorine

Charli XCX

WE NEED A RINA SAWAYAMA COLLAB

i think she worked with her right after she worked with Tommy Genesis, remember that IG post? Hopefully it comes out! :D

ugh i wish someone got the taxi intro on video. i wonder how they did the transition from whole new world. let's hope she puts the full show on youtube

she'll prob do the same set tonight, so if anyone is going/knows someone going to pop 2 paris PLEASE video taxi intro

omg imagine she puts paris on the set tonight

Whole new world stopped after “For you and meeeeeeee.......” and then Taxi started. It was honestly the worst/best moment of my life. Taxi came on and where we’re so used to listening to a shitty live qual I was like ??? I KNOW THIS SONG I LOVE THIS SONG ??? And then I clocked and I kept getting asked if I needed to be taken outside because I looked possessed

okay not sure if this was ever touched on but did we ever confirm if charli actually sang whistle notes for lucky? or was it just vocal modulation. it sounds so authentic but at the same time seems really unlikely? idk

I'm still worshiping "Watefall", and I'll never forgive her for not releasing it. :defeated: The song is so good OMG.  :defeated: 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro