Fluorine

Charli XCX

the fact that she says in the beginning of the Taxi performance “shoutout to whoever hacked me”..... SHE REALLY THINKS WE ALL HAVE THIS SONG WE DONT CHARLI

"It leaked, therefore it can't be released," isn't really even a good justification of shelving a song (or songs) anyway. Idk if that's a label-level decision or what, but it doesn't make sense...

Leaks (like this especially) get out to such a small/particular audience, many of which would buy the material if it were ever released (officially, in the first place) anyway, so it really isn't much of a problem all things considered IMO... They way I see it, it's literally only a problem because it's being made into a problem. People aren't NOT going to buy or stream Taxi, GNO, No Angel, Bounce, RNR, etc. etc. because there's versions out there floating around and fan remixes/remakes... If an official mixtape/album is put out and promoted, it's going to do well, end of story.

I really think the label just, simply put, doesn't want to promote this material... because if they did, it would've been out literally years ago now. :/

me too but doesn't the synth sound weird at 0:05? like an extra note or something

yea it has little imperfections but the original is in this microtonal limbo key between B and Bb minor and this instrumental gets it right, same with the vocal samples and synth SFX line, pitch-wise.....if its not real it's almost a perfect recreation

X----into me, into you----X