Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok guys, whatever. You're just used to so many remakes and fan-edits over the years. Ignore It then...

It's so good. im grateful for both versions

before people get pissy tho, im obv gonna stream and I've already bought the official version, I just happen to like the Sophie version more

but in all honesty, who cares about it when she just released a final version on itunes / spotify? let's stream that ! <3333

Spotify and YT is working overtime like I said. Yall better not forget about the 5ITM video. Focus ia doing so well on tje Pop charts. US huntys are doing a great job.

hahahahaha

try to get the vocals on time at least once then you can come talk to me about being a troye stan 

why are you being hateful for no reason? you haven't posted one nice thing in this thread. if ur gonna post in here, be fucking respectful 

the 'sophie demo' sounds legit but the vocals are IDENTICAL if you line them up with the released version

there isn't a different take or mixing difference despite them being supposedly two years apart