Fluorine

Charli XCX

I've been playing focus/no angel on loop with volume down on Spotify while I do whatever I need to. Any idea if this works/help choli? also can I tell how many times i listened to the songs? 

i leave for a day and the sophie version of no angel leaked. wow. i feel so blessed that my number 1 most anticipated song got its official release and the sophie version also leaked. ultimately the invisible men version was the obvious choice for the single. while the sophie version is what we all came to know and love, i personally feel that its just so flat after hearing the invisible mens production, which I'm surprised to be saying right now. but i love both. bought the double single off iTunes and I've been streaming non stop. se truly stan a legend

theirs something kinda eerie about the sophie version of No Angel, it kinda freaks me out

I've always felt this too omg, like slightly creepy, I get that feeling in the last chorus of the final version too

stfu now i'm scared  :(

Can someone please link me to the No Angel demo <3 couldn't find a link in the thread

TjmiIK4.png

yikes the ugly vocals ajsdkfskdljfklsdf

but 2016 though? damn

yeah charli be begging a. g. to give her the third song in her whole discography she doesn't have a writing credit on....

Charli: okay. i'm tired of writing. i have to save all these songs to pitch to Noah Cyrus. 

A. G.: I don't have anything...you already said you didn't want Lipgloss & Cherry Pop.

Charli: *very British* oh come ON, Alex!

A. G.: well, there is one thing...

Charli: WHAT IS IT? *grabs A. G.'s laptop*

A. G.: It's this little demo, called Femmebot. It's actually kinda special to me, Finn & I wrote it with our idol David Gamson. I was thinking about putting it on my debut album...

Charli: *finding the file* what album? POP 2 is the future. 

A. G..: ...

A. G. oh true lmao. yeah. Anything else?

Charli: where's the bridge? i'm confused...

A. G.: *hurt* I mean, we can call up Mykki Blanco...

Charli: *scrolling through her phone* Sure, totally.

Charli: *listening again* What if there was another vocalist.

A. G.: There is this rich white girl I know...she sings about vibrators and drag queens. 

Charli: Oh, how perfect. I'm tired of singing omg. I'll track the first verse & a couple choruses--you got the rest? 

A. G.: *defeated* Yeah. 

Is this SOPHIE singing

have u heard sophie's voice? haha...

this one is out there?

idk if it's out there, but it's def one of the demos that exist...guess it's the only one we might ever hear tho.

1. OOMH (Alma)

2. Porsche (Cosha / Bonzai)

3. I Got It (one-day version)

and probably a pre-Ö version of Lucky

I'm not really into SOPHIE's work other than her stuff with Charli tbh. I've heard a couple of tracks from her album and you can't tell me it's the same person singing on It's Okay to Cry (the only one I like so far), PONYBOY and Faceshopping. 

Thanks for the clarification, cyberhrt

yeah charli be begging a. g. to give her the third song in her whole discography she doesn't have a writing credit on....

Charli: okay. i'm tired of writing. i have to save all these songs to pitch to Noah Cyrus. 

A. G.: I don't have anything...you already said you didn't want Lipgloss & Cherry Pop.

Charli: *very British* oh come ON, Alex!

A. G.: well, there is one thing...

Charli: WHAT IS IT? *grabs A. G.'s laptop*

A. G.: It's this little demo, called Femmebot. It's actually kinda special to me, Finn & I wrote it with our idol David Gamson. I was thinking about putting it on my debut album...

Charli: *finding the file* what album? POP 2 is the future. 

A. G..: ...

A. G. oh true lmao. yeah. Anything else?

Charli: where's the bridge? i'm confused...

A. G.: *hurt* I mean, we can call up Mykki Blanco...

Charli: *scrolling through her phone* Sure, totally.

Charli: *listening again* What if there was another vocalist.

A. G.: There is this rich white girl I know...she sings about vibrators and drag queens. 

Charli: Oh, how perfect. I'm tired of singing omg. I'll track the first verse & a couple choruses--you got the rest? 

A. G.: *defeated* Yeah. 

idk if it's out there, but it's def one of the demos that exist...guess it's the only one we might ever hear tho.

1. OOMH (Alma)

2. Porsche (Cosha / Bonzai)

3. I Got It (one-day version)

and probably a pre-Ö version of Lucky

what did Ö do? didn't he produce it with ag?

and omg bonzai did a porsche demo...wig