Fluorine

Charli XCX

or just skip your morning coffee and use that $1.99 to buy it on iTunes it's not that hard ppl we've literally been begging for this song for 2 fucking years   

$1.99 is about 540 spotify streams, feel free to do that or stream it that much

X----into me, into you----X

There was also a totally separate incident where someone in Azealia’s mentions claimed Charli said to them (the fan) that she wouldn’t collaborate with Azealia due to controversy... and so Azealia went on like an hour-long rant about Charli and threw tons of nasty insults at her. This was on her cheapy account, like a year-ish ago. I think Charli may have unfollowed her on Instagram after that but I could be wrong about that.

At the sf show in 2017 charli told them she was problematic to work with (also the reason why charli unfollowed was bc of the same thing i already said about her old manager trying to get zee to fuck him so he can be her manager)

VHshv7gl.png

chollie needs to release Daddy Knows  :trisha:

She could've released it in 2016,But I think she's sonically matured past that song tbh. as well as a lot of others that people keep wanting to have released  :hooker:  (good girls, come to my party, hey boy hey girl.) 

as a double single.. with good girls 

Good Girls / Daddy Knows ........ a concept  :teehee:

not in 2018 sis 

YoungKindheartedCapybara-max-1mb.gif

or just skip your morning coffee and use that $1.99 to buy it on iTunes it's not that hard ppl we've literally been begging for this song for 2 fucking years   

I would've done that in a second but I don't have a credit card yet & same about my Apple ID... Some people just can't buy it since they don't have how to...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

She could've released it in 2016,But I think she's sonically matured past that song tbh. as well as a lot of others that people keep wanting to have released  :hooker:  (good girls, come to my party, hey boy hey girl.) 

not in 2018 sis 

actually never since it's not even her song and she was lip syncing to eyelar's voice. also eyelar confirmed that DK is coming in the fall

actually never since it's not even her song and she was lip syncing to eyelar's voice. also eyelar confirmed that DK is coming in the fall

She did record it herself though + it was written for Charli's album. She just scrapped it from the album and performed it without letting Eyelar know I think

d2z2Mep.png