Fluorine

Charli XCX

kim petras technically confirmed the collab album :defeated:

im shakingmaybe we’ll finally get RNR/Burn Rubber

I hope we get HBHG, or some of the leaked XCX3 songs if Charli is scrapping them from XCX3 since they all deserve an official release (DLW, Good Girls etc) but I would prefer them to be on Charli's album

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I hope we get HBHG, or some of the leaked XCX3 songs if Charli is scrapping them from XCX3 since they all deserve an official release (DLW, Good Girls etc) but I would prefer them to be on Charli's album

the original xcx3 wouldve been iconic if atlantic didnt suck...imagine a waterfall video ugh her mind

why are you gays rlly trying to come for HBHG? of course it was never that girl at first because it was over shined by y'all foaming at the bussy for taxi which is TIRED and an example of real herd mentality, a group of gays celebrating a good pop song isn't herd mentality it's called collectively having taste and bringing skinny songs that need their accolades to the lime light, thank you

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

someone said glow is her best sad song... y'all heard sumn? cuz i did

HBHG should leak, yes tho I would prefer it without will.i.ams stank all over it

apparently he was meant to perform it at the exchange with charli but he bailed ..the stench

Ugh ATAP is such a bop, it's come on a few times in the club and I lost my shit

I really want the second demo to leak, the discord recording sounds so cool

Ugh ATAP is such a bop, it's come on a few times in the club and I lost my shit

I really want the second demo to leak, the discord recording sounds so cool

I love SOPHIE but the Stargate version >>>>>  :defeated:

8V7Yvel.png

anyways leak WGFU (Gibberish Demo)

it's probably getting released on SOPHIE's album, why would you want it to leak? Leak something that isn't getting released like Supernova, Generation Braindead, Candyfloss, Let's Make Love HQ..

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi