Fluorine

Charli XCX

Damnit i wish i could go but i feel like asking for songs in person is REALLLY gojj. I D K. i’ve also heard that celebrities are rarely as cool as they seem irl & i’d hate to see her be either upset or uncool with all of us swarming lmao

Damnit i wish i could go but i feel like asking for songs in person is REALLLY gojj. I D K. i’ve also heard that celebrities are rarely as cool as they seem irl & i’d hate to see her be either upset or uncool with all of us swarming lmao

quit ur moping about not being able to go to the all-ages 90-minute hunger games to meet charli xcx, we're going to the afterparty!!!  :hooker:

X----into me, into you----X

ffs stop bothering asking about songs! be thankful that she's doing a FREE mng unlike most celebs that charge $500++ for a 30 secs convo and pic. Tell her how much THANKFUL you are for releasing focus and no angel 

idk who that soundcloud user is but he needs to LEAK Pop The Balloons asap. Keep taxi if charli plans on releasing it, no point. But PTB  :creep:

someone should bring a Sharpie and write a song on the setlist kii kjkjjdsdsks

giphy.gif

Considering that 5ITM and Focus were performed at Reputation Stadium long before released, the song of this month is really late. She's being misterious.................................................. i'm so anxious after all this XCX3 mess, i'm always updating this thread for news. i feel like a junkie