Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok i'm ready choli a letter what do i say besides how much her music means to me

you should mention the Punk EP that she said she would give us (with scrapped Punk Album tracks that didn't make it to Sucker) and ask her if she's ever going to release it

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

you should mention the Punk EP that she said she would give us (with scrapped Punk Album tracks that didn't make it to Sucker) and ask her if she's ever going to release it

ooh yeah tell her to do it on it's anniversary as an idea

-

you should also ask her if she has any interest with collabing w/ ariana  :hooker:

giphy.gif

i know i'm just wondering if charli has an actual song with that title or if it's completely made up

It’s completely made up!

I don't think AK-47 is fake, the title and lyrics have been teased in discord a looooooong time ago

The snippet obviously were but I'm not sure about the title

I know it's nothing because anyone could have put it on there, but BIOYL page on Genius says it's release date is 27/07 https://genius.com/Charli-xcx-blame-it-on-your-love-lyrics

Track 10 would make a lot more sense with it being released, putting it just as an A.G.'s cut to the Stargate smash, with a different name so it wouldn't spill the original release lol

WATERFALL double single with White Mercedes WHEW a concept

I had this idea a long time ago but I forgot to post it here, our minds omg wig. The songs would sound so good with each other

Reminder: Charli did THAT

http://picosong.com/wfKPk/

I like this ones production much more than the English one.. someone should leak the instrumental of this and then edit the English vocals onto this

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

WATERFALL double single with White Mercedes WHEW a concept

Yes!!! With the water theme as the single cover. omg she'll snap if that's happening. The new Waterfall snippet is everything, I really hope she release her best song ever.

bIZyMFi.gif