Fluorine

Charli XCX

the meet and greet was adorable. like she just randomly ran into the crowd and started dancing to delicious. it was actually so cute

henry redcliffe (omg hes so hot guys) was taking pics for everyone and charli signed my vinyl ugh it was such a surreal moment. her mind and energy are so powerful

if she wanted to release blame it on ur luv then she should have done away w track 10. if she is planning on releasing it then i imagine she's reworked it but even in this case it seems stupid to me. like i genuinely just can't even wrap my head around how messy of a decision that would be. she's got mountains of songs that are so good, many of which her fans have been waiting for her to release, so she's gonna release a shittier version of a song she already put out? ok girly 

She was gonna open the mixtape with Blame and close it with Track 10 D:

That’s actually really interesting, are there any other details like this about the mixtape tracklists you could share?

on the subject of pop2 opener, i just can't get into backseat.. the bass sounds like sharts and charli's vocals are just tragic :rip:

it seems like she will release BIOYL as one of the singles since she was rehearsing it in the last video but we'll see  :ohno:

on the subject of pop2 opener, i just can't get into backseat.. the bass sounds like sharts and charli's vocals are just tragic :rip:

omg you’re on a roll with these tragic opinions... I cannot believe I just read that :smh:

14417469274.gif

it seems like she will release BIOYL as one of the singles since she was rehearsing it in the last video but we'll see  :ohno:

First you where saying Emotional is the best song on N1A, then you called Track 10 an "abortion" and now this..? You are tasteless

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

I'm fine with her releasing BIOYL (or Blame or whatever she's going to call it), but I do hope they build the production up a bit more and clean it up. The drop in the demo we have sounds more like a placeholder than an actual drop.

I just want an ALBUM

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna