Fluorine

Charli XCX

One of my friends just met Charli at the NYC hotel and said "I asked her when GNO and Taxi are coming out and she said her label is working it out now but taxi is coming soon" so thats the tea

so... taxi / blame it on your love for this month then?

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

One of my friends just met Charli at the NYC hotel and said "I asked her when GNO and Taxi are coming out and she said her label is working it out now but taxi is coming soon" so thats the tea

Sis I hope thats true af u just gave me hope, btw GNO has a good potential thats why atlantic is working on it but Taxi just need to see the light of day just like we did with No Angel. That angel really did that by asking her about those singles I wouldnt have the courage to do it lol

Did someone ask her about the album?

someone here told very recently that she's not worried about an album now and just want to drop singles monthly for now (its easier to put singles out than a full album with labels nowadays) and see what happens. I think it was something like this tho

I thought Girls Night Out would be simpler to release than Taxi but I’m happy with either coming out soon!! Thanks for telling us this

Yo!!! Charli is on this trend of doing live teases of upcoming songs... first it was 5ITM technically, but then like Focus had that one off performance at FORM... and it came out. Then the Taxi performance at POP 2... and now allegedly it is coming out soon too!

We really need to see her perform RNR again! :flutter:

https://youtu.be/NftdrhwrY28

:defeated: :defeated:

if her label is “working it out” with taxi that probably means negotiating with sophie since she said she wanted to release it, that’s my guess at least

especially since sophie already has what’s likely a collab album coming out soon ish

guys help me please, i'm trying to make a playlist for some Taylor fans who want to get into Charli's music. Here's my playlist so far, if you have any suggestions for what songs I should add tell me! (I can only use officially released ones)

-roll with me

-boys

-focus

-superlove

-take my hand

-5itm

-unlock It

-atap

-famous

-what i like

-Porsche

-no angel

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

guys help me please, i'm trying to make a playlist for some Taylor fans who want to get into Charli's music. Here's my playlist so far, if you have any suggestions for what songs I should add tell me! (I can only use officially released ones)

-roll with me

-boys

-focus

-superlove

-take my hand

-5itm

-unlock It

-atap

-famous

-what i like

-Porsche

-no angel

Body of my own, 3am, white roses, Lucky and obviously her collabs with Iggy and Marina.

giphy.gif

-roll with me

-boys

-focus

-superlove

-take my hand

-5itm

-unlock It

-atap

-famous

-what i like

-Porsche

-no angel

i could easily play this at a nightclub ♡ try to put some ily2, emotional, 3am, famous, so over you, lock you up and vroom vroom

-roll with me

-boys

-focus

-superlove

-take my hand

-5itm

-unlock It

-atap

-famous

-what i like

-Porsche

-no angel

Add You're The One, You (Ha Ha Ha), Doing It, & Vroom Vroom.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif