Fluorine

Charli XCX

Taxi can choke. It's over!! It's literally over a year old & there's possibly better stuff coming out like 1999, White Mercedes, Shoes, etc. I'm legit over the exchange songs. The only one that should be getting love is the underrated sister which is Hey Boy, Hey Girl. It low-key shits on Taxi. Anywho, if BIOYL is the next single I'll low-key be pressed. We essentially have 50% of the song with Track 10 & frankly the full isn't that entertaining. We basically have it in LQ. Unless she changed it up a bit, there isn't much hype. Unless of course, it's a double single. But then, what on Earth would be it's b-side?

you just spilled so much TEA maybe too much for some.. this is everything I've been thinking for months wow your MIND 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

she should release another double single Gno/Taxi and thats the tea. It would be as iconic as Focus/Na the time it came out

is there a video of sophie’s version?

Yes someone posted here a long time ago but I dont have the link now