Fluorine

Charli XCX

girlies do you think Charli could use a photo from the too cute photoshoot for the GNO single release or are we getting something in the same vein as the last 2 shoots?

if its in the same vein as the last 2 shoots i want charli in a cute pink outfit with pink sparkly stars around her

girlies do you think Charli could use a photo from the too cute photoshoot for the GNO single release or are we getting something in the same vein as the last 2 shoots?

the recent ones are so cute. i like how it creates such an aesthetic for the songs. like the focus and no angel vids would seem off if they didn't incorporate purple

imagine what

is it just me or does that version sound more finalized/hq

the recent ones are so cute. i like how it creates such an aesthetic for the songs. like the focus and no angel vids would seem off if they didn't incorporate purple

is it just me or does that version sound more finalized/hq

it’s just you... and how can you tell that it sounds more HQ when soundcloud streams audio in 128kbps only

Someone here a few days ago was saying something like they thought A.G. produced most of the track and SOPHIE did the drop... idk how true that is of course, but I can kinda see it.

Charli also posted an image of her, A.G., and SOPHIE a while back too and said something along the lines of like "the future" or "pop trifecta" or something, which (who knows?) COULD have some implications behind it too. Maybe there is still hope for RNR, it just isn't the right time...

Imagine an album made just by the 3 of them!

I wish. A SOPHIE x Charli collab album featuring it would be a cloud 9

I don't know if it's just me, but at her London show she kinda... suggested that they're planning to release some project together? I remember that at some point during the show she kinda created a vibe like she's gonna announce something about her, Sophie and A.G. and suddenly she was like some typical Charli stuff like "ayooo angelzzz we're mothERFUCKING fUTuReeEeEE!!" or something (as if she stopped herself from revealing something too early). Maybe it was only in my head tho, I was a bit drunk, but I've been thinking about it everyday since then.

Oh WOW! Please give us a HQ download link. It's 1:20am here in Berlin and I'm blasting this like crazy.

When the Vroom Vroom part hits... INSANE!

Post edited with HQ download! (sorry other guy that asked, I couldn't quote your post for some reason)

death grips is online !

I know yall are excited for Friday's release, but I just desperately want Party 4 U. :awkney:

Party 4 U is definitely one of her best songs for me, maybe because I'm desperately identifying myself with the lyrics, throwing parties just to invite my crush and blow him.  :lolliney:

I don't know if it's just me, but at her London show she kinda... suggested that they're planning to release some project together? I remember that at some point during the show she kinda created a vibe like she's gonna announce something about her, Sophie and A.G. and suddenly she was like some typical Charli stuff like "ayooo angelzzz we're mothERFUCKING fUTuReeEeEE!!" or something (as if she stopped herself from revealing something too early). Maybe it was only in my head tho, I was a bit drunk, but I've been thinking about it everyday since then.

omg, that would make so much sense. i'm stuck with that idea as well, really feeling something odd about all this....