Fluorine

Charli XCX

Omg i'm so excited for Friday's release and I'm kinda happy it didn't leak and we have no idea what it is. Praying for another double single

sis have you not read the last few pages of this thread ? NO BOYS NO BOYS

I love constantly listening to the Phaeleh remix of Jungle and crying  :)

THE ORIGINAL MISSING CHARLI SONG omg...in 2012/2013 someone even contacted Phaeleh about the original file & he said he didn't even have it. I was sad that even when we got "Midnight" and "Mess" and "Gravity" from all that time ago the original "Jungle" never surfaced. 

THE ORIGINAL MISSING CHARLI SONG omg...in 2012/2013 someone even contacted Phaeleh about the original file & he said he didn't even have it. I was sad that even when we got "Midnight" and "Mess" and "Gravity" from all that time ago the original "Jungle" never surfaced. 

I think it will always be my most wanted unleaked track! I am so curious what the production was like on the original un-remixed version. I even tweeted at Phaeleh a few years ago about it and he said its not his place to put out someone else's song, which is fair. I just feel like no one even has it and we'll never get it!

H0bDaqU.gif

Was 'Jungle Time' not the original version of the Phaeleh remix? 

there's like not really much proof BIOYL or GNO will be released, BIOYL was only teased in her videos and GNO has been getting teased for a loooong time and just because it's on shazam doesn't mean much so i'd keep an open mind ladies 

g68BRo8.gif

there's like not really much proof BIOYL or GNO will be released, BIOYL was only teased in her videos and GNO has been getting teased for a loooong time and just because it's on shazam doesn't mean much so i'd keep an open mind ladies

GNO is getting released Friday. Maybe just as a standalone single, but it’s coming Friday.

ultrasubversive didnt lie when he "told" about the color on the artwork of focus/na before it leaked (on fridays we wear purple) so... maybe gno is coming thru

that song deserves so much more than a leak let her be .

We should all be happy & grateful with whatever charli puts out. GNO is great song and I agree it deserves so much more than a leak. i hate seeing people say “we want new music blah blah blah”

xcx girl in a xcx world