Fluorine

Charli XCX

yall literally will believe anyone that pops up on here with 'insider info' and yet no receipts or reputable leaks/previous info lmao

unless I said I had round & round then you'd arrive with your busted nudes in my DM

lmao why can't y'all leak songs you know she won't release like.... round & round has been pronounced dead, i wanna be like you is from the scrapped punk album obviously and deserves more recognition, jungle is like 3845 years old, japan was basically released, and the hip hop songs from 2014 like hate you and bubble pop. there's no use in hoarding them! free them! 

kiss kiss hoebag

unless I said I had round & round then you'd arrive with your busted nudes in my DM

Nudes??? :lmao:  :lmao: What does that literally have to do with anything????   :crossed: 

look, take your sexual frustration out somewhere else, beb -- there are better places than LB

Because honestly the tea is this: you wouldn't be so pressed if you actually knew shit or had anything of value besides hoarded trash discord leaks so you may take several seats  :flutter:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

lmao why can't y'all leak songs you know she won't release like.... round & round has been pronounced dead, i wanna be like you is from the scrapped punk album obviously and deserves more recognition, jungle is like 3845 years old, japan was basically released, and the hip hop songs from 2014 like hate you and bubble pop. there's no use in hoarding them! free them! 

whats I wanna be like you?

Lmao on a side note, I'm p sure this is like the 2nd or 3rd time now in a year that someone's @ me throwing shade at my personal appearance or something about nudes (???) (is this your way of slut shaming?????) and i just gotta ask if we as a collective can be more creative with our drags kk thx  :facepalm:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png