Fluorine

Charli XCX

Imagine Round & Round isn't actually dead and the reason why it hasn't leaked yet is because there's still a chance for it to be released in some way

Low-key thought about that... :toofunny:

It's the "information age" right? People know about things before they're supposed to, leaks happen, surprises and releases get spoiled... Why not confirm it "dead" or shoot down speculation and then actually surprise people with it? lol

Low-key thought about that... :toofunny:

It's the "information age" right? People know about things before they're supposed to, leaks happen, surprises and releases get spoiled... Why not confirm it "dead" or shoot down speculation and then actually surprise people with it? lol

That's delusional, even though i'd love to believe it

That's delusional, even though i'd love to believe it

You're right... remember I said "low-key" though. :toofunny:

Anyway... man, those RNR snippets... why are they so slow? Like it's almost no wonder they didn't want to finish it, or put it out... the slow tempo doesn't suit the song. Speed it up, realize it's full banger potential, and release it... I don't see the issue, especially since it sounded amazing live.

Is it true that there’s a writer's demo for Million? Anyone have a link?

And is there one for Champion?

Yeah I'd love to hear either as well! Kurt I bet you there's one for Champion...if it's anything like Money, I'm guessing Charli just recorded it when she was in the studio with Steve Aoki. However, he's the only writer listed on ASCAP, so maybe he just registered the instrumental? 

I know he just announced a new album too...maybe Champion or Money will show up on it. That would be very cool & nice, would love her to have more features before the year's up. 

You're right... remember I said "low-key" though. :toofunny:

Anyway... man, those RNR snippets... why are they so slow? Like it's almost no wonder they didn't want to finish it, or put it out... the slow tempo doesn't suit the song. Speed it up, realize it's full banger potential, and release it... I don't see the issue, especially since it sounded amazing live.

The same with No Angel, the studio version sounds like she is on slow motion lol i can't understand

The same with No Angel, the studio version sounds like she is on slow motion lol i can't understand

I know what you mean...

To be fair, I did get used to the studio version of No Angel... but those RNR clips, there's no getting used to that tempo lol. It's just... not "right."

https://mobile.twitter.com/olepbr/status/1003243759524548608/video/1

Why aren’t we talking about this, this is clearly Charli and I’m guessing Umru because it’s from the London Pop 2 afterparty (and it sounds like his stuff)

I was trying to figure out where it was from, I fucking love it. Sounds a lot less "textured" than what I usually think for Umru's stuff but i'm really really into it. "please still be my friend"  :$  :$  :$ 

I was trying to figure out where it was from, I fucking love it. Sounds a lot less "textured" than what I usually think for Umru's stuff but i'm really really into it. "please still be my friend" :$ :$ :$

It’s all speculation but because umru is involved (from what we know) in 2 of the Charli/AG album in a day tracks (I Got It & Party Party), it leads me to believe it might be from that batch idk

It sounds amazing lyrically though I’d love to see it be put out

Yeah I'd love to hear either as well! Kurt I bet you there's one for Champion...if it's anything like Money, I'm guessing Charli just recorded it when she was in the studio with Steve Aoki. However, he's the only writer listed on ASCAP, so maybe he just registered the instrumental? 

I know he just announced a new album too...maybe Champion or Money will show up on it. That would be very cool & nice, would love her to have more features before the year's up. 

Yeah I was curious about that! Sorry if this is a dumb question but do we even know if Charli's Champion is the same as Steve's? I noticed the work code on ASCAP is recent but given the sole writing credit I wasn't sure if I missed any other link between Charli's and Steve's.

And yeah, I was wondering about Million because someone on ATRL is referring to a leaked Million writer's demo as if it's totally out there but I've never seen any mention about that?

I would absolutely love to see Charli appear on his album. Money and Champion are genuinely some of my favourite recent songs of hers.. hopefully the leaks haven't hurt the possibility!