Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think its 128kbps

It's a literal jam. Why curse it with 128kbps?

i cant believe we have Sticky can u guys believe that? we were truly blessed

it's such a gem. i have a new bottom anthemmmmmm~*

It has leaked last weak in full 320 kbps so it's full quality sis...

omg link me?

If "When I Rule the World" was sung by Charli..................  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I'm djing this saturdays at a local party and i'm hand-sewing this pink harness all inspired by it. I'm stuffing the set with pop/pc music tracks and i can't wait to dance my spirit away 

40141607_2181349288774249_80952182900890

I detest hearing leaks in case the artist release the material in the future but with Charli I CAN"T RESISTS I am obsessed with her T.T. On that note I am really loving Glow right now. I am hearing the version on youtube and the 2:43 long version.

so plz share with em your glow versions  :flutter:

If "When I Rule the World" was sung by Charli..................  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I'm djing this saturdays at a local party and i'm hand-sewing this pink harness all inspired by it. I'm stuffing the set with pop/pc music tracks and i can't wait to dance my spirit away 

omg i also think about Charli singing songs from other artist too! I want her to sing Bjork songs!

If "When I Rule the World" was sung by Charli.................. :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

imagine if u could dj at Rio night clubs (you would be the first tho) with bubblegum pop/alternative/pc music. I cant stand gay clubs in this city anymore always the same billboard hot 100 setlist