Fluorine

Charli XCX

The fact that Cut to The Feeling was a scrapped song from her last album then being released showing its better than the whole album gives me hope about Charli and the future  :hooker:

no need to strike out the holy truth  :hooker: if charli's new material eclipses XCX World/the unreleased....are we ready for Hurricane Charlotte? 

what is it with you bitches giving us bops to listen too but not giving us the download, enable it pls!  :defeated:

it's like you've never heard of a Soundcloud to MP3 converter website...

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

she's going to start releasing monthly singles again and 1999 will be the first single from the new album

We trust you boo, but where did you get that?

hey best friends, long ass time since I've been on. work and life ya know. round and round cover coming asap. I'm really here though because i saw the early screening of assassination nation last night (bonkers movie btw A+) and charlis song with bibi sucking bricks is played in the movie, its a total fucking party banger, that bass goes in. hopefully it will be on the soundtrack, but heres hoping for an official release.

More xcxcited for this than 1999 tbqh lol. Release it so I can put it on my dj set, Taxi was a hit last party :hooker: also, HBHG would be cute with ur vocals, any chances of getting a cover anytime soon?

Well, but couldn't it be referring to the summer drops? Billboard isn't being precise and btw it could mean anything at this point, even just the last drop that is going to come this month (?) :defeated: they could even misunderstand the drops thinking it will continue. I already saw magazines doing that and mistaking confusing info's, and the drops were never clear about how many would be. Is this article new?

She didnt drop a song every month tho, she just dropped 4 esentially throwaway tracks. And if the Sucker and True Romance era taught us anything its that she hates sitting on music, because she was over and done with the songs by the time both those albums came out. I also dont know what interviews youre referencing but shes seemed happier in recent interviews than anything that came out of the Sucker era when you could tell she was miserable. If she wants to keep releasing singles and mixtapes often, its because she wants to. Her fans arent forcing her to release this often.......

Yeah she only started the drops in May, and has only missed August (with 1999 presumably being September's) and I wouldn't consider them throw away tracks, 5ITM was on trend, Focus was great and NA and GNO were songs fans had begged for.

Sucker and True Romance did show that she hates sitting on music, correct. But, it also gave us what people here seem to want, singles, music videos, live performances and promo.

Maybe I phrased myself incorrectly, but in her latest interviews she shows no care about her voice (and PC / autotuned effects are only gonna get her so far) - and prior to that she's shown no interest in releasing an album. Even saying she doesn't think albums are for her.

And I agree that projects like Pop 2 and singles like GNO were dropped because she wanted to release them, but there is constant demand from her fans. She's even been getting grief for missing the August drop.

My original point was that I personally think she should take a break and refresh her sound / image. Allow fans to have a break and enjoy the music she's released (eventually they might stop begging for Taxi). And they're more likely to appreciate the new material she releases, rather than be like "oh okay, what's next?".

Yeah she only started the drops in May, and has only missed August (with 1999 presumably being September's) and I wouldn't consider them throw away tracks, 5ITM was on trend, Focus was great and NA and GNO were songs fans had begged for.

Sucker and True Romance did show that she hates sitting on music, correct. But, it also gave us what people here seem to want, singles, music videos, live performances and promo.

Maybe I phrased myself incorrectly, but in her latest interviews she shows no care about her voice (and PC / autotuned effects are only gonna get her so far) - and prior to that she's shown no interest in releasing an album. Even saying she doesn't think albums are for her.

And I agree that projects like Pop 2 and singles like GNO were dropped because she wanted to release them, but there is constant demand from her fans. She's even been getting grief for missing the August drop.

My original point was that I personally think she should take a break and refresh her sound / image. Allow fans to have a break and enjoy the music she's released (eventually they might stop begging for Taxi). And they're more likely to appreciate the new material she releases, rather than be like "oh okay, what's next?".

Fans will only let her rest once those songs are released OR leaked, period.