Fluorine

Charli XCX

her promise that 2018 would bring tons of new music and we would be "sick" of her has fallen short, she's only actually released 4 songs (2 of which are new) which is a fraction of what she put out last year. that is not necessarily a bad thing, she deserves time to tour/record/rest but amping fans up for what was implied to be a ton of releases, especially coming right off the heels of 2 mixtapes, was not a well thought out idea in my opinion, unless she had a solid release plan which to my understanding may not have been the case. partner this with the fact that she is notorious for teasing/performing songs she does not intend to put out and i think she is asking for backlash, honestly. this is not to say the entitlement and delusion of fans is not also an issue.

at the end of the day charli will really never stop getting shit on by butthurt fans until every exchange song, xcx3 song, and any other song that a snippet leaked or she has performed live is either leaked or officially released. 

I can't drive up to Austin to go see Kim Petras  :defeated: I got 3 exams this coming week,  and GOOD  :defeated:  GIRLS  :defeated:  DONT  :defeated:  DO  :defeated:  THAT  :defeated:  TYPE  :defeated: OF  :defeated:  STUFF

GOOD GIRLS STAY AT HOME  :crossed: (and study for their exams)

I can't drive up to Austin to go see Kim Petras  :defeated: I got 3 exams this coming week,  and GOOD  :defeated:  GIRLS  :defeated:  DONT  :defeated:  DO  :defeated:  THAT  :defeated:  TYPE  :defeated: OF  :defeated:  STUFF

GOOD GIRLS STAY AT HOME  :crossed: (and study for their exams)

This is a charli thread

VHshv7gl.png