Fluorine

Charli XCX

it sounds like a mess that was recorded on a 2007 macbook

^ that's exactly what the appeal is

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i'm all in for body positivity when it really is body positivity, Lizzo is not slightly overweight, she's straight up obese, and ther's nothing wrong with that too BUT ALSO nothing to be proud of, it's a fucking disease that should be cured for the person's own good. 

Seeing such fake politically correct/woke bs in Charli's mv kinda gets on my nerves.

First some said stans saying that Charli has a “McDonald’s body” now this shit

Yeah, gays don’t deserves rights

What happend to Spicy? Are they just gonna leave it leaked and not release it? I would expect that the leak would make them push the release but...

it’s not up to Charli or her team to release it, it’s whatever that guys name was who has the say when it can be released (if the rights are worked out)

giphy.gif

What happend to Spicy? Are they just gonna leave it leaked and not release it? I would expect that the leak would make them push the release but...

people bashed his instagram saying it sounded like shit so... its scrapped for good (unfortunatelly bc i could dance to that song in a club)

people bashed his instagram saying it sounded like shit so... its scrapped for good (unfortunatelly bc i could dance to that song in a club)

thank god.

diplo gave dua electricity and gives charli a shit wannabe COVER on a song he's featured on lmao 

literally using the exact same lyrics and a generic drop is not a good way to sample a song 

Why the 23rd and not the 16th? :0

i thought that cause she said next week not this week, I'm not saying I'm right tho I'm just wondering, a bitch is aware that she has zero braincells :)

Sucker is easily one of her best songs. :hooker:

bye

i think it's really admirable that you came on here and said something so wrong with ur whole chest:)

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

Charli literally said new music is coming THIS week please y’all....

she said next tho..."like if u think i should drop music next week...."