Fluorine

Charli XCX

I suddenly remembered when the thread was locked back in september because someone called me trump supporter and I started fighting them, wow, what a moment.

Also, what songs did she perform today?  :hooker:

track 10 / blame it on your love

i love it

1 night

boys

spicy

boom clap

her performing 1 night was so random lol but i loved it

can we talk about how good these setlists actually are? especially the primavera sound one. these are literally her least localized festival sets in awhile. she didn’t perform fancy or break the rules plus boom clap isn’t even on the primavera setlist. can’t wait to see the setlists for tour!!

Are we allowed to jam to 1999 now because of the whole M*ch*el J*cks*n thing or what.

You guys all roasted me for this but she legit sings over his name in all of her performances now.

Track 10 is very bad live (which is sadddddd) but the rest of the set is awesome. Spicy included.

:spice:

Another snoozefest. She’s so fucking dumb for performing the same 8 songs for the last 3 years

it's a festival, she has no choice but to perform the songs people would know otherwise the crowd wouldn't be singin g along and what not

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Another snoozefest. She’s so fucking dumb for performing the same 8 songs for the last 3 years

I think that's kinda unfair. She has to perform some of what the GP knows at something as big as Radio 1.

She did Track 10, 1 Night, Easyfun version(?) of 1999 and Spicy, none of which are exactly crowd faves. Crowd seemed really good.

:spice:

what is the song "gone" she performed is it a cover or something?

i mean if it was really the same 8 songs the setlist would’ve been I Love It, Boom Clap, Break The Rules, Fancy, 3AM, Unlock It, Boys and 1999. she gave us variety especially for such a short set, primavera will be even better.

what is the song "gone" she performed is it a cover or something?

it’s on the other setlist for primavera sound on the 30th!

imagine if she releases better when you’re gone.......that song is SO good.

is that an old unreleased song?