Fluorine

Charli XCX

I honestly don’t think CTMP is this “chart hit” everyone thinks it is/will be

the absolute delusion to think and type out “chart hit” in connection to any of the Draft tracks. could not be me.

I'll admit CTMP sounds a bit dated already, like if it had come out in 2016 as a lead single it wouldve had a lot more commercial potential than it would now just cuz pop trends have shifted. idc tho I still love it, the melodies are fucking infectious, I can listen to it on repeat

I have this fear that Charli will never release her leaked stuff because a bunch of people, a few top comments, saying things like "This isn't new, I wanted new material, Track 10 is better, ect"

bitches STREAM BIOYL not only for a new album but in hopes that we might also see official release of the leak stuff  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I'll admit CTMP sounds a bit dated already, like if it had come out in 2016 as a lead single it wouldve had a lot more commercial potential than it would now just cuz pop trends have shifted. idc tho I still love it, the melodies are fucking infectious, I can listen to it on repeat

there's a reworked version of the song from 2018, but if it will come out? probably not.

:deadbanana: a demo and rarities collection release please Ms Charles

i know it’s never gonna happen but what an iconic idea! ugh! it would be so cool if she did something like that cause all her fans would finally shut up about the leaked tracks AND she would gain some money by putting them on streaming services/vinyls... ugh.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

We honestly deserve CTMP like the real angels who have been here since before Charli even wanted to give her fans a name - the status, taste, power, & big dick energy that Come to My Party has..... true angels recognize &&&&& Bless TF UPPPP **throws hands in the air** :toofloppy: :party:

14417469274.gif

I think CTMP is a great song but the production is so so bad, if it comes out it better be completely revamped

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I think CTMP is a great song but the production is so so bad, if it comes out it better be completely revamped

the leaked demo is from over 3 years ago, lol. it was made for the current sound at the time, and they're obviously aware of it being dated otherwise it would've been released last year