Fluorine

Charli XCX

y'all I just want something fresh and new

something that hasn't been leaked, teased, or played live prior. i want to be SURPRISED with a new song.

as much as I'd love for CTMP or My Heart to be released I'll live without them lol.

xMcVPI7.jpg

Funny when some gays says she should release something new as if she didt do that last year. The only song we got that it literally leaked was Gno besides that anything else was fresh. Of course Taxi should be one of the releases and thats the tea ♡ ps: I still support the idea that Bounce should be released as a japanese bonus track with Charli's new album

i really hope five months straight doesn’t mean one song a month i need to know her plan

she's not Kim Petras unfortunatelly

ideal release schedule:

May 15 - Blame It On Your Love

May 30 - Blame It On Your Love Music Video

June 14 - Spicy

June 20 - Spicy Music Video

July 18 - White Mercedes

July 29 - White Mercedes Music Video

August 16 - Taxi

August 30 - Taxi Music Video

September 18 - Party 4 U

September 20 - Album/Tour Announcement

October 18 - New Song

October 31 - New Music Video

November 1 - XCX3

September 18 - Party 4 U / Party Party

September 20 - Album/Tour Announcement

November 1 - XCX3

can we forget these songs?? like yeah ya'll like them and all but they're from her PC era which has pretty much come to a close for the most part.

taxi might (probably will) find it's way onto XCX3, but we'll have to wait to see if AG / umru want to release those songs,

i mean i'd love to hear them but i'd rather her new music

xMcVPI7.jpg

can we forget these songs?? like yeah ya'll like them and all but they're from her PC era which has pretty much come to a close for the most part.

taxi might (probably will) find it's way onto XCX3, but we'll have to wait to see if AG / umru want to release those songs,

i mean i'd love to hear them but i'd rather her new music

i don’t really care about party party at all but party 4 u is one of her best songs and it means so much to me so i’ll always want it to be released. i want new material so bad but party 4 u and white mercedes deserve to see the light of day.

i don’t really care about party party at all but party 4 u is one of her best songs and it means so much to me so i’ll always want it to be released. i want new material so bad but party 4 u and white mercedes deserve to see the light of day.

true but not on XCX3

xMcVPI7.jpg

y'all I just want something fresh and new

something that hasn't been leaked, teased, or played live prior. i want to be SURPRISED with a new song.

as much as I'd love for CTMP or My Heart to be released I'll live without them lol.

Agreed. I miss hearing new songs of hers that i had heard before. 5ITM was the closest we’ve gotten to that in awhile.

they're from her PC era which has pretty much come to a close for the most part.

she's still working with AG cook tho?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I really hope she's going to release a full new album with a maintream PC sound AND a B side containing the whole original XCX3. It makes sense in the streaming era to release very long albums. 

PS : I'm new here. Can someone send me White Mercedes please? I can't find it. 

y'all really need accept that party 4 u, party party, white mercedes, bricks, gold money etc. are defs not gonna be released

if we're lucky we'll get taxi but that's probs it in terms of old songs

thats what leaks are for

I really hope she's going to release a full new album with a maintream PC sound AND a B side containing the whole original XCX3. It makes sense in the streaming era to release very long albums. 

PS : I'm new here. Can someone send me White Mercedes please? I can't find it. 

white mercedes hasn't leaked