Fluorine

Charli XCX

call me tasteless but I prefer the drop on spicy rather than the one in blame it on ur love

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

okay but she needs to come to more places in Canada than Montreal / Toronto / Vancouver ....... PLEASE

so many artists just pretend the rest of Canada doesnt exist when it comes to touring lol 

so many artists just pretend the rest of Canada doesnt exist when it comes to touring lol 

at least they visit your country, here in Latin America we have to pray for them to come, mostly goes to Mexico, and others maybe Brazil, then the rest piss off...  :(  :(  :(

Can someone link me the  BOUNCE version that is mixed between all of the demos? including pop city version on the drop...

Thanks!

since CRJ is going to announce a canadian tour soon they should make it a "charli and jack do america" except it's "carly and charli do canada" ugh a dream...

a dream...literally a dream

I hope we get a promo single with the pre order in June! something from the less pop/commerical side of the album!

since CRJ is going to announce a canadian tour soon they should make it a "charli and jack do america" except it's "carly and charli do canada" ugh a dream...

waiitttttt where/when did Carly say this ?? Also a complete concept i am 100% on board for

giphy.gif

waiitttttt where/when did Carly say this ?? Also a complete concept i am 100% on board for

that's not actually happening, it's just a concept that op wants to happen, but Carly is touring Canada on her own tho

lets stop hitting the pipe and admit both songs are bad compared to all of her other material

bad? i mean i guess coming from someone who listens to a lot of Allie X. its unsurprising that they can't recognize good music when they hear it since over half of Allie's music is trash  :poordat: (jk i love her music im just being petty    :oic2: )

but for real, these songs are fun and amazing. the production has surprises and the lyrics are cute. you are right though, her entire discography is impeccable. 

bad? i mean i guess coming from someone who listens to a lot of Allie X. its unsurprising that they can't recognize good music when they hear it since over half of Allie's music is trash  :poordat: (jk i love her music im just being petty    :oic2: )

but for real, these songs are fun and amazing. the production has surprises and the lyrics are cute. you are right though, her entire discography is impeccable. 

i mean i guess 1999 and bioyl compared to her more pc stuff are less interesting but atlantic wants singles and they can't get one with bounce (which is actually upsetting cause bounce slaps).

i wonder why they didn't try putting out taxi? like i can see it becoming a hit. it's probably the only song of hers that is top notch and can be a single while being pc